Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-19-2021, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

excuse me , but the number go down. can i speak with the helpdesk
Old 09-20-2021, 09:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean depending on the four years in question and when you’re starting and ending the period they could’ve definitely lost. That’s why intelligent investors don’t look at things that way
You’re arguing with methheads who don’t have degrees, work hourly, and perceive themselves to have no chance at working even less than they do now other than to gamble on Bitcoin. The vagaries of intelligent investing will be lost on them

I have to agree with Hobart though. At least the golf courses are empty
Old 09-20-2021, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re arguing with methheads who don’t have degrees, work hourly, and perceive themselves to have no chance at working even less than they do now other than to gamble on Bitcoin. The vagaries of intelligent investing will be lost on them

Do you speak English sir? Let me know if you can understand these 2 sentences.

Pick any 4-year period in Bitcoin's history. If you bought and held for those 4 years. You made money.
Old 09-20-2021, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

The only way to win at bitcoin is not to talk, think, or look at bitcoin until your 20 year timer after your investment is up.

Or be a billionaire and make a years worth of income in one dip.

Like you either are a day trading junky or you believe in BTC
Old 09-20-2021, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only way to win at bitcoin is not to talk, think, or look at bitcoin until your 20 year timer after your investment is up.

Or be a billionaire and make a years worth of income in one dip.

Like you either are a day trading junky or you believe in BTC
Old 09-20-2021, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have better degrees than yours (or your children's) and retired 30 years younger than you. I also carry more decency and charm, demonstrably. You are fully boarded onto the ship of delusional insecurity.

I am looking for better than 10% gains. 10% gains are good enough for you because you are comfortable working to 60. Call it dumb not to waste 30 years pushing paper, degenerating into a crotchety, nasty, insecure old piece of trash like you who is open about inability to understand high school biology but I disagree -- I saved my soul, dignity, intellect, and youth.

But do keep posting here...rarely...always making sure to explain that your fingers are still in your ears. You have been profoundly injured by that long labour of self-destruction which is your pride and joy. That hatred you project into me I must assume is a reflection of the pain of that journey. I wonder if you had to scare any of your kids you are insecure about straight along the way.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-20-2021 at 04:45 PM..
Old 09-20-2021, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

I hear some wild things are goign to happen over the next few days and the market drops today are just the start of it.

There is some kind of holiday and the markets are closed for a day or something but there's rumors of big sell offs?

I wonder how this will affect our markets particuarlly crypto, prob not good but as a crypto fan I am waiting for that day when everyone puts their money into it, because all the gov's are collapsing.

Root for the end times w/ me baby it will make us all rich! BTC backbone of the new worlds economy!

I have zero clue what I am talking about but the end is nigh I hope!
Old 09-20-2021, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Buy the dip, like the El Salvadorian Presidente.
Old 09-20-2021, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have better degrees than yours (or your children's) and retired 30 years younger than you. I also carry more decency and charm, demonstrably. You are fully boarded onto the ship of delusional insecurity.

I am looking for better than 10% gains. 10% gains are good enough for you because you are comfortable working to 60. Call it dumb not to waste 30 years pushing paper, degenerating into a crotchety, nasty, insecure old piece of trash like you who is open about inability to understand high school biology but I disagree -- I saved my soul, dignity, intellect, and youth.

But do keep posting here...rarely...always making sure to explain that your fingers are still in your ears. You have been profoundly injured by that long labour of self-destruction which is your pride and joy. That hatred you project into me I must assume is a reflection of the pain of that journey. I wonder if you had to scare any of your kids you are insecure about straight along the way.
and this is the authority on delusional insecurities, lol
Old 09-20-2021, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear some wild things are goign to happen over the next few days and the market drops today are just the start of it.

There is some kind of holiday and the markets are closed for a day or something but there's rumors of big sell offs?

I wonder how this will affect our markets particuarlly crypto, prob not good but as a crypto fan I am waiting for that day when everyone puts their money into it, because all the gov's are collapsing.

Root for the end times w/ me baby it will make us all rich! BTC backbone of the new worlds economy!

I have zero clue what I am talking about but the end is nigh I hope!
I'm thinking Trudeau is toast tonight. 🐶