Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Tue Aug 02 18:12:12 2011] Kinsawt says, 'Yea, our fraps does an entire circle, they were OOR'
[Tue Aug 02 18:12:12 2011] Zeelot says, '50 range from spawn'
[Tue Aug 02 18:12:19 2011] Zeelot says, 'I'm looking at a first person spawn point of view that amelinda sent me'
[Tue Aug 02 18:12:21 2011] Zeelot says, 'of traks spawn'
[Tue Aug 02 18:12:24 2011] Zeelot says, 'and we were fuckin close'
[Tue Aug 02 18:12:28 2011] Kinsawt says, 'You were out of range'
[Tue Aug 02 18:12:34 2011] Kinsawt says, 'Maybe close, but out of range'

...are you fucking kidding me?
THIS is Transatlantic Rampage

Close, but out of range

FYI does anyone know the exact /loc trak spawns?

How do you find out what the exact /loc of a mob spawn is? specifically a mean raid mob like trak who is so big?

Is that like in the Prima strategy guide? because i started looking around and i want to know how Mcbard knew EXACTLY the /loc where to stand on.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know how much size a 48 hour fraps of a poopsock would take up?
hence my point that everyone pretended to run it to scare people.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Kobold

TR's actions and subsequent welfare loots speak poorly for this server and only dissuade possible new people from playing here. Whatever, I hope they enjoyed it because Trak is TMO priority and we will be getting lots more. TR will continue farming other dragons for loot to sell in EC. Watch out Trade Federation TR is coming for you! (No discounts for items wet with tears)
Old 08-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Aviak

Isn't Zeelot a lawyer in real life? How the fuck did he get hustle by Kinsawt like that?

1/3rd down the log Kinsawt slowly pulls the switch on him and forces the Donalds BP out of TMO and all Zeelot can do is repeat I THOUGHT WE WERE PAST THIS LET'S MOVE ON. DJ Deere needs to take over the 1s and 2s in the future.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Banned

it does reflect poorly on the high end raid scene. more specifically, TR and their officer core. oh well, take comfort in the fact they're fat adults arguing over video games they've dedicated their lives to.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Aviak

Know what really funny, the GM believed that TR had 15 on spawn before TMO did. As i recall though, they were at tola spawn point whilst TMO had there raid force on the actual spawn point before TR moved over to the cave area outside of the trak spawn.

I wonder what evidence they provide the GMs.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Know what really funny, the GM believed that TR had 15 on spawn before TMO did. As i recall though, they were at tola spawn point whilst TMO had there raid force on the actual spawn point before TR moved over to the cave area outside of the trak spawn.

I wonder what evidence they provide the GMs.

They had Mcbard sitting on the 100% exact trak spawn part spinning in a circle and they had 15 TR closer then the 15 TMO. And that means TR was there first! doesnt matter we got FTE we got XP and we got the loot

WE FORGOT TO PAY OUR TR TAX.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:14 PM
VIP / Contributor

Three hours of logs and you numbnuts will see anything but the point and greater goal being aimed for: ending the poopsocking and less bullshit in the guild competition.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Three hours of logs and you numbnuts will see anything but the point and greater goal being aimed for: ending the poopsocking and less bullshit in the guild competition.
Kinsawt is sending me tells saying the 15 man engage will be removed.

Is this true or is he just speaking out his ass?

If this is the case Edit the raid post and feel free to delete this post and Ban me for a week for my impudence.

Though I doubt REAL tr leadership would give up such a crutch as 15 to engage after they got a juicy deal out of it.
Old 08-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It seemed from what I've been privy to that Kinsawt was trying to get Zee to suggest a rotation. (So they could call us the weaker guild)

Also, a rotation only benefits them- as they currently have more VP keys than us and their only motivation is to dominate VP. Now that they're losing Trakanon consistently, it makes sense for them to want us to suggest a rotation.

btw, <3 u.
Closed Thread