Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 03:04 AM
Sarnak

Thecurse.guildportal.com
Come say hello to us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-19-2015, 05:48 PM
Aviak

I heard that Zuranthium played on red and was going to play there just for the chance to slay a true certified expert and guru of Everquest, but then I found out that if you kill him he just tells you that mathematically, it was more efficient for him to die than fight you and I felt like that would really sour the victory.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guybrush [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard that Zuranthium played on red and was going to play there just for the chance to slay a true certified expert and guru of Everquest, but then I found out that if you kill him he just tells you that mathematically, it was more efficient for him to die than fight you and I felt like that would really sour the victory.
Autism for sure, probably has it macro'd.

Give red a try, <Fresh> is a great home for players new to the box.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure why that means the thread should be deleted.

the hate i see on the forums from some blue players about red is far more toxic than anything or anyone ive encountered in my month on red.

i have been playing on red for just over a month and its been a blast. lots of friendly people around to group with and the pvp has been hilarious , both when getting some kills or getting dunked by a fungi twink. i dont let my jimmies get rustled, i just move along.

after browsing blue forums it is still a pvp server, just pvp by way of rule lawyering and petitions, it is pretty pathetic actually.

anyone on blue looking to at their next alt should consider red... anyone new to p99 should be seriously considering red before they hop onto lawyerquest99.

Six level 60s on p99 and now you are here shitting up this thread, seemingly salty as fuck for no reason .. I am sorry for whatever major life problems that have lead up to your current state
He got griefed off red box pretty hard. Also, you insult blue in the same post you tell people to join red. Fuck off.
Old 03-21-2015, 02:14 AM
Aviak

Location: Smokinn bluntz in FV with a bard trippin on some man spider beasts

Have a 36 shaman ikky on red. Having more fun than I ever have for 10 years , since quitting eq. You can always find a group at/in the most popular leveling zones. But you better believe that the higher pop the zone, the more pvp you need to watch out for the epic twink rogues and the twinked wizzys . hit u hard.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure why that means the thread should be deleted.

the hate i see on the forums from some blue players about red is far more toxic than anything or anyone ive encountered in my month on red.

i have been playing on red for just over a month and its been a blast. lots of friendly people around to group with and the pvp has been hilarious , both when getting some kills or getting dunked by a fungi twink. i dont let my jimmies get rustled, i just move along.

after browsing blue forums it is still a pvp server, just pvp by way of rule lawyering and petitions, it is pretty pathetic actually.

anyone on blue looking to at their next alt should consider red... anyone new to p99 should be seriously considering red before they hop onto lawyerquest99.

Six level 60s on p99 and now you are here shitting up this thread, seemingly salty as fuck for no reason .. I am sorry for whatever major life problems that have lead up to your current state
This is very true. Blue is a lot about rules and I'm here to have fun, not bicker about who got first engage. I like the fact that if I want something, I can take it.
Old 03-23-2015, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

bump

come on over

got a sect of TMO raiding over here with us, having good times
Old 03-23-2015, 10:32 PM
Sarnak

nm.
Last edited by wormed; 03-23-2015 at 11:18 PM..
Old 03-23-2015, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(pre edit) differences between blue and red
Blue = horrible court room atmosphere filled with angry people trying to sue the shit out of each other for pixels, trying to get other guilds raid banned, or diminishing guild's chances of pixels versus themselves.

Red = chilled out pvp environment that everyone can enjoy.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue = horrible court room atmosphere filled with angry people trying to sue the shit out of each other for pixels, trying to get other guilds raid banned, or diminishing guild's chances of pixels versus themselves.

Red = chilled out pvp environment that everyone can enjoy.
Fek it, I'll create a char and see how it goes. Prioritize grouping!
Closed Thread