Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2014, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm agnostic simply because I cannot prove either. I think this is reasonable and if you think it's stupid, I don't care because it simply works for me. I'm not prejudice towards religious folk or atheists. I can google all of the "Who's right?" keywords but at the end of the day, theories and books written by alleged apostles are not enough for me to live by. I like sinning but I don't hurt others while I do it. Well, perhaps my loved ones but that's only because of their own convictions and beliefs.

So in the meantime, I'll continue treating people the way I prefer to be treated. If and when that moment comes that I am standing in line to be judged by the omnipotent rodent god Alshazhar, hopefully the argument of, "Sorry God, the internet made me doubt my faith in you." will hold up. If not, then there's nothing I can do about it anyways. I'd also like to point out one more thing. Let's say that Jesus was the son of god and the bible is right. Quite frankly, God has been a real dick and I'd rather hang out with Satan. Hell doesn't sound so bad once all your flesh burns off. Join the battle and fight demons as a sick-ass skeleton!
I like your church, Packet.
Old 07-24-2014, 04:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like your church, Packet.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2014, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe I should have worded my question differently. What is everyone's view on depopulation?
Old 07-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe I should have worded my question differently. What is everyone's view on depopulation?
Leave it up to nature & war. These two are more than capable of depopulating Earth. Now, if it were a sponsored volunteer-driven game show, I'd watch it.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leave it up to nature & war. These two are more than capable of depopulating Earth. Now, if it were a sponsored volunteer-driven game show, I'd watch it.
This is gona be an awesome church.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Humans left in their natural state would flourish. Even with pseudo-depopulation programs in place already the population keeps increasing. So that would leave war. Why would such a war be justified?
Old 07-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Purge!
Old 07-24-2014, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Purge!
Such a terrible movie.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeruIsLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Such a terrible movie.
Old 07-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Why would such a war be justified?
Not every war that happens is justified.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Closed Thread