Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2021, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The negative publicity certainly has. Do you know how much fucking hate cops had to get from people they are interacting with even before they were described as racists by the media?

And what are you suggesting exactly? That they were murdered because they were involved in Jan 6th? I have no idea what their personal lives were like or their mental health history, therefore I have no idea why they completed suicide

What exactly is the conspiracy you are alluding to?
K you're trolling. Conservatives these days love making excuse for death.
Old 08-19-2021, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
K you're trolling. Conservatives these days love making excuse for death.
Lolol, excuses for deaths? The REASON for death was suicide. Why did they complete suicide? Can you tell me? What information are you basing that on again?

Or are you saying they were murdered in some conspiracy? So police investigated the deaths and missed the murdered part? Or the investigators were in on the plan? Lol you are the resurrection of Alex Jones
Old 08-19-2021, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Anyway, the election beef became invalid the second they used violence.

Perhaps that was the point.
Old 08-19-2021, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Police care quite a bit when their own die. Quite a bit more than you fucking liberals care, which is not at all, but it’s cute to see one pretending to. I guarantee you those deaths were investigated and ESPECIALLY investigated when it was multiple members from the same area

So either it really was due to personal reasons or it was some grand conspiracy where even the investigators were in on it

Basically, peddle your nutjob shit somewhere else, because I’m not buying what you’re selling, sorry
Old 08-19-2021, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least I know how home buying works, unlike you who thinks people just buy their homes with cash all at once. And I live in AZ, I’ve said numerous times on this forum

The reality is you didn’t identify specific anything about my post that gives any indication of IQ. You are just another whiny libtard who doesn’t like my politics. And no I don’t believe you know a bunch of low IQ people, and anonymous people on the internet don’t count. I don’t believe you know many people at all. I don’t believe you venture outside your home much if at all. I believe you are a whiny piece of shit keyboard warrior who no one would miss if you died, or even notice until the smell from the shithole you live in alerted the neighbors

But hey, I’m just inferring like you did
Well you’re right I did buy my two (used to be three) residences with all cash because I can. Are you bragging about needing to take out a mortgage?

At any rate, some people enjoy being a big fish in a small pond. You seem to be one of them. And if that makes you happy then go for it!
Old 08-19-2021, 11:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
What violence, dipshit? Yeah, i went there, dumbass.

What cities on fire? BLM
what businesses destroyed? BLM
what people beaten on the streets unless they speak: "BLM"
what highways blocked, only passing drivers who say: BLM
what police wounded and hospitalized because fireworks went off in their face.
what IED incendiaries thrown into buildings? portland pussies did that.

That was a level 3 security building in which police removed barricades, and unlocked doors, in some cases holding them open for people to pass.

What attempt to hold the building was made?

Insurrection? Thats called an unguided tour.

I'll show you a mother fucking insurrection, dumbass.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-19-2021, 11:48 PM
Planar Protector

We already know that BLM is a Trumptard's answer to literally any question.
Old 08-19-2021, 11:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What violence, dipshit? Yeah, i went there, dumbass.
But did you go here is the question.
Old 08-19-2021, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We already know that BLM is a Trumptard's answer to literally any question.
BLM is only an answer for:

This group, invented by social media technocrats, was responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars of destruction, hundreds of wounded, and several deaths across America in 2020.

"Who is Black Lives Matter, Alex"

RIP Alex.

Whats your answer, BLM boot licker?
Old 08-19-2021, 11:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But did you go here is the question.
Really, FBI as a non-biased, credible source? This agency has been among the most corrupt of U.S. institutions since it's inception. Blackmail was a way of life for J. Edgar Chickenhawk.

Shove your head back in that hole, ostrich.
Closed Thread