Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2023, 02:19 PM
Banned

Maybe. Not being part of a culture that glorifies violence, criminal mischief, misogyny, addiction, and unemployability helps as well. You know, in the current era of right now; not 30 to 40 years ago. Pretty sure we can all agree that the above mentioned are issues for any and all ethnic groups umbrellad under the category of Americans; issues that should be eschewwed despite the media Jews portraying exactly that as idyllic and noble on their "culture-shaping" TV shows and movies.
Last edited by Landroval; 09-15-2023 at 02:34 PM..
Old 09-15-2023, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont understand what words mean is the problem.

The first black mayor in an alabama town thats been locked out of his office every day by his white co-workers isnt racism either.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/alabama-to...121653376.html
Home rule is different in Dixie.
Old 09-15-2023, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe. Not being part of a culture that glorifies violence, criminal mischief, misogyny, addiction, and unemployability helps as well. You know, in the current era of right now; not 30 to 40 years ago. Pretty sure we can all agree that the above mentioned are issues for any and all ethnic groups umbrellad under the category of Americans; issues that should be eschewwed despite the media Jews portraying exactly that as idyllic and noble on their "culture-shaping" TV shows and movies.
And the reactionaries here piss and moan when I say the right has a fascism problem
Old 09-15-2023, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the reactionaries here piss and moan when I say the right has a fascism problem
That's not a refutation, dumbass. Being a violent career criminal like the "heroes" of retarded TV shows is not a noble profession
Old 09-15-2023, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

bidien.jpg
Old 09-15-2023, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's weird how botten expects us to believe he's some phd geneticist yet he cannot form a sentence beyond an 8th grade vernacular
Why not. If unsunghero can do it so can I.

-Played EQ during College stopped playing to focus on school.

-I work in La Jolla, CA use to work in Groton, CT

-I am a Principal Scientist with a focus on Analytical Research and Development.

-My PHD is in Analyical Chemistry from Northwestern University
BS from Marist

-In meetings all day and spend less time in the lab since I moved from Groton. I am now in a position that is over crowded.

*If you have other questions ask away (nothing family)

aussenseiter I am not blue but less pale for sure.
Old 09-15-2023, 03:26 PM
Banned

Why is there an octet rule in chemistry, and an octave rule in harmonics if kinetic and chemical electronegativity are not inverswly related forms of energy?

That is to say.....if you're an analytical chemist, you should know what electron-phonon scattering is, and that ohmic resistance is ultimately phononic resistance with phenomena such as magnetostriction being exemplary of this relation as well.

Why do I, a fascist idiot, know more about these things than you?
Last edited by Landroval; 09-15-2023 at 03:33 PM..
Old 09-15-2023, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is there an octet rule in chemistry, and an octave rule in harmonics if kinetic and chemical electronegativity are not inverswly related forms of energy?
Quickly octet rule in chemistry and the octave rule in harmonics are two different things.

-atoms are most stable when their outermost electron shell is filled with eight electrons

-octave rule in harmonics is based on notes that are one or more octaves apart - have a harmonic relationship.
Old 09-15-2023, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lies
if any of that were true, you wouldn't sound so god damn stupid in every single post

nor would you feel a need to prove it to internet strangers

you're the guy who's girlfriend always went to a different school
Old 09-15-2023, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-octave rule in harmonics is based on notes that are one or more octaves apart - have a harmonic relationship.
.....because.....?

Can I dare to say....because the phononic reverberation of sounds outside of the octave creative unstable sounds which are exemplary of destructive interference? Remember the standing wave?

Matter, in it's stable forms, create a standing wave of EN-stability when they have 8 electrons in their outter shell, because God spoke matter into existence....

Matter and sound both have octo-rules because they are the same thing; Energy, in different forms,

You were taught by idiots, and your degree is reflective of your gradient of ignorance.
Last edited by Landroval; 09-15-2023 at 03:49 PM..
Closed Thread