Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2023, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Speaking of old an unfit remember this little gem!

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

Talk about Freudian slip!
Old 09-15-2023, 02:00 AM
Banned

^
Yea, either he becomes increasingly demented...or Horza can finally get the annual wish he's made for 8 consecutive years as he blows out the candles on the birthday cake mom made for him: "I hope that fat messianic pedo strokes out so I can tell the elf sim people I told you so...50 times a day" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2023, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
Yea, either he becomes increasingly demented...or Horza can finally get the annual wish he's made for 8 consecutive years as he blows out the candles on the birthday cake mom made for him: "I hope that fat messianic pedo strokes out so I can tell the elf sim people I told you so...50 times a day" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Comedy gold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2023, 08:07 AM
Planar Protector

My biggest worry is if the liberals don't get what they want in 2024 their children who can still walk will non stop riot and burn down enough of America to finally even turn my mom and maybe even sister into a fascist dictator.

And they're generally very passive ppl.

@Horza and Origin. Botten. If Trump gets in again. You guys need to just fucking deal with it. The amount of damage he could actually do himself is nothing compared to the damage you guys are doing and that Nancy and Kamala are doing. And every cowboy lawyer with a "constitutional grievance" instead of a rational pragmatic respectful plan.

There is nothing "radical dude" about being a moron.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-15-2023, 08:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Constantly espouses Black people’s historic dislike of the legal system

Calls it identity politics when someone else mentions it

You may have a little politician in you with them flip flops
No, disliking the legal system isn't unique to black people. It's certainly a strain within America, and the legal system certainly is biased against all people of color, but it oppresses all of us.

And I'd make a great politician but there's too many pictures of my genitals on the internet
Old 09-15-2023, 08:29 AM
Planar Protector

Drug addicts should be institutionalized not have weapons. Or be enabled to roam free with a monthly e-card from the state.

If they want a hot meal the least they could do is sober up.

I would include regular cigarettes 🚬 in this plus any addiction or compulsive behavior.!!! (Personally)

Guarantee if u drink or smoke you shouldn't be voting. Nor authorized the use of a vehicle.

Probably sterilized too.
Last edited by magnetaress; 09-15-2023 at 08:44 AM..
Old 09-15-2023, 08:55 AM
Planar Protector

Steam growing for actual election interference in 2020. Shocking really, conspiracies lately blossom into reality at a higher and higher rate.
Old 09-15-2023, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My biggest worry is if the liberals don't get what they want in 2024 their children who can still walk will non stop riot and burn down enough of America to finally even turn my mom and maybe even sister into a fascist dictator.

@Horza and Origin. Botten. If Trump gets in again. You guys need to just fucking deal with it. The amount of damage he could actually do himself is nothing compared to the damage you guys are doing and that Nancy and Kamala are doing. And every cowboy lawyer with a "constitutional grievance" instead of a rational pragmatic respectful plan.

Hope this helps.
Don't worry if that does happen you will still be safe in your padded room.
How is that snug white suit fit? It is special from the state!
Don't worry it should be a little tight to prevent you from hurting yourself.

Your mom and sister could get wrapped up in the national affairs and the food may stop coming but don't worry no one can touch your dreams.
Old 09-15-2023, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Steam growing for actual election interference in 2020. Shocking really, conspiracies lately blossom into reality at a higher and higher rate.
Glad you are finally accepting that Trump lost - and the fact he and foreign interference tried again to mess with our last election but to a lesser degree.

What we know about 2020 election interference: It’s not just Russia
Old 09-15-2023, 09:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hope this helps.
I don't need your permission, coward
Closed Thread