Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Banned

I think she's a pretty nice girl.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Aviak

Okay Okay, I'll bite into this a little bit because I must say I'm curious what you're going to have to say next. So you're telling me that having fun with a new girl is not, in your opinion, a good method of getting over someone? Maybe sitting around stewing in their own misery is a better choice hmm?

Bah forget it, you're so blinded in your own belief set that anyone who varies from that must be a loser.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:04 PM
Banned

Knowing when to do something isn't going to be learned from "some_guy_001" on the fucking internet.

You can't tell someone when to go "enjoy themselves" is good. That's a personal decision and as such you have no fucking idea when would be good for them.

Slutting it up after a breakup, one which has left you emotionally damaged, isn't good advice at all. It's downright horrible.

That doesn't work for everyone.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:06 PM
Aviak

You're right it doesn't work for everyone. Some people are women.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:07 PM
Banned

*rolls eyes*
Old 08-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucrio40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bah forget it, you're so blinded in your own belief set that anyone who varies from that must be a loser.
Irony.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gukag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Irony.
The difference maker is I'm not calling out those with a different opinion than me a loser. Hell, I went so far as to say that even though he and I share different opinions I do respect Alawen's opinion.

The last little exchange stemmed from a couple of petty insults. I've been called a few things in this thread, but the worst I've did as far as attacks on others is calling a white knight...a white knight, and asking if alawen was gay.
Old 08-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You give out absolutely abysmal, stereotypical advice.
Hmm, I can vouch for the 18 - 20 year old chick thing. In my experience anyway... there have been a few times I thought it was going from more than "hanging out". Was Friends with benefits but only keeping the fucking between each other and nobody else... no emotions / relationship pressure.

I however read too far into one chick and came on too strong during it, and she bounced. Fucked up a good thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Orc

Yeah, cause suggesting to a guy is a woman because he doesn't pretend he's some kind of emotionless, pimping sex machine is no insult. In fact it's practically a compliment!
Seriously though, this is pretty much how I used to act when I was 19, full of raging hormones and convinced bitches love the bad boys. From some of your statements in this thread I gather you're somewhat older, so the only excuse you have is extremely stunted emotional development.
Good day sir.
I said good day!
Old 08-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Orc

Oh, also one of the reasons you may be so fond of that young pussy. They are still at that burgeoning emotional development stage, so more or less on your level.
ps: no editing sucks, I always edit my posts. This forum sucks balls.
Closed Thread