Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2021, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably because Ooloo posts like Baler. Just saying.
Ooloo isn't Baler. I won't deadname him anymore though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-11-2021, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know your not Horza. But maybe a California Republican. You seem to love the word dude a lot. Meh.
Yea but what if you're Horza man

Old 10-11-2021, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

At least Nirgon is forced to use a sockpuppet account because he got yeeted recently for racism and misogyny, Baler is just a coward.
Old 10-11-2021, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least Nirgon is forced to use a sockpuppet account because he got yeeted recently for racism and misogyny, Baler is just a coward.
naw man

I just think maybe your bergers be triggered

I could be wrong tho
Old 10-11-2021, 05:14 PM
Banned

I don' t know how you get the point where you admit to yourself you have racist beliefs but still get absurdly upset when people call what your saying racist. It's like watching a guy fly off the handle for being called an angry bitter athiest.
Old 10-11-2021, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Probably because Ooloo posts like Baler. Just saying.
I'm not baler, but who cares anyway? Is this some 8th grade gossip lunchtable? I thought it was a discussion forum where we discuss various topics.

Oh no, I "post like Baler". You all sound exactly the same also, womp womp.
Old 10-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Banned

Baler is way more troll like for what its worth. You remind me more of micmorranis (even though that's actually an act the dude put on).
Old 10-11-2021, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Baler is way more troll like for what its worth. You remind me more of micmorranis (even though that's actually an act the dude put on).
Well I'm not doing some 4d chess thing, I post what I think about things, not relating to p99. Which I assumed is the whole point of off-topic.

I've noticed that often when I make posts, somebody replies with a youtube link, or a six word sentence and ignores 95% of what they're replying to. I do appreciate this forum because you don't just get instabanned for wrongthink.
Old 10-11-2021, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not baler, but who cares anyway? Is this some 8th grade gossip lunchtable? I thought it was a discussion forum where we discuss various topics.

Oh no, I "post like Baler". You all sound exactly the same also, womp womp.
Yea I can agree with this

We're just chit chating about things. When low IQ peeps can't hang with the convo they start seein clone babies everywhere
Old 10-11-2021, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I'm not doing some 4d chess thing, I post what I think about things, not relating to p99. Which I assumed is the whole point of off-topic.

I've noticed that often when I make posts, somebody replies with a youtube link, or a six word sentence and ignores 95% of what they're replying to. I do appreciate this forum because you don't just get instabanned for wrongthink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I can agree with this

We're just chit chating about things. When low IQ peeps can't hang with the convo they start seein clone babies everywhere
Why can't everyone here just be friends? Also, Democrats and Biden voters are all pedophile Satan worshippers.
Closed Thread