Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

Guess you are okay with drug trafficking, human smuggling, sex trafficking, murder and racketeering though.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For someone that doesn't know anything about their citizenship status you sure have some strong feelings about keeping random Salvadorians out of this country. I wonder why.
What was wrong there? Point it out please. You have to be pretty ignorant to not acknowledge that you have said some pretty wrong shit. And wrong again, I'm against keeping gang members and criminals out of the country. You keep changing the topic here. We are talking about MS-13. MS-13. Stop trying to change it. I know it's hard.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to learn to vet your own material. Context is everything. Just because someone says 1,100 US citizens were arrested....for what? Were they gang related? Were they smuggling immigrants? What was the charge? If I was close minded like you I was just read US citizen and assume Trump's an asshole.
The article says 1,100 individuals, of which 894 were U.S. citizens, were arrested, not 1,100 US citizens.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The article says 1,100 individuals, of which 894 were U.S. citizens, were arrested.
"Of the 1,133 arrests, 915 were gang members and associates, 1,001 were charged with criminal offenses and 132 were arrested administratively for immigration violations."

That's like two lines down.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

So I'm guessing you are saying you are okay with drug trafficking, human smuggling, sex trafficking, murder and racketeering though as long as they are US citizens.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:09 PM
Fire Giant

Jesus man if I was an owner of a McDonalds and it was bottom of the barrel, I'd still fire you for being a dumbass and that's hard.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Of the 1,133 arrests, 915 were gang members and associates, 1,001 were charged with criminal offenses and 132 were arrested administratively for immigration violations."

That's like two lines down.
What does this have to do with their citizenship status?
Old 10-17-2019, 08:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
What does this have to do with their citizenship status?
You have to be a troll but at this point I'd say a SJW is better than someone trolling and be this into it and would all means at this be trolling themselves but...I'll bite.

You are using it as a negative for Trump. This is a good thing. We are deporting criminals and gang members. The article does not favor any of your points. Either does the MS-13 article.

On the scope of the arrests, we don't know what they were targeting. 20% were illegal immigrants. That would mean that 1 in 5 out of those gang members were here illegally. We are already actively deporting them internally. Now you need to vet them coming in externally. Once again before you go stupid and say Salvadorans. We are talking about gangs here. Gangs.

If you are trolling btw, I'd counter with if you are trying to drive someone unstable or get something out of that, I'd already say you're the unstable one and already lost.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 10-17-2019 at 08:20 PM..
Old 10-17-2019, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

It's just hard to fathom someone with little deductive reasoning skills.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

I'm just quoting Trump's own statistics. There's no reason to get so upset, it's not my fault that your narrative is so easily disproven.
Closed Thread