Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2023, 08:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats use city streets as a toilet and then claim they care about "The Environment"

Comedy ensues
Better than using the capital as a geriatric jamboree of failed treasonous coup like actions.

No one gets years and years in jail like GOP brainwashed fanatics. 🤣
Old 09-09-2023, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sawn-off shotgun anyone? Nvm.
O shit I guess these are legal in some states

Always thought a sawed off looked cool as a kid, until I started working at sports authority and saw some of their tactical shotties, then I wanted one of them instead

Still never got one, have 9mm as my excuse for home defense
Old 09-09-2023, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better than using the capital as a geriatric jamboree of failed treasonous coup like actions.

Lol you would have made a great nazi. It doesn't take some right wing lunatic to admit some of these sentences are completely absurd, malicious and purely politically motivated.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you would have made a great nazi. It doesn't take some right wing lunatic to admit some of these sentences are completely absurd, malicious and purely politically motivated.
Clifton, Chadwick Gordon

21 days’ intermittent confinement
36 months’ probation
90 days’ home confinement
$500 restitution
Old 09-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Still pearl clutching your JAN6! Hoax and bragging that Dems went full Saddam Hussein

Pure Comedy
Old 09-09-2023, 11:10 AM
Banned

So Riewa says we are helping NY getting fed funding by broadcasting their migrant situation?

It is ironic that the thing that helps NY is probably 80/20 coverage by GOP partisan news vs mainstream media (dem partisan) who tries to minimize anything related to migrants or border

I don't care if it results in them getting help, NY would be a shit place to be homeless in winter; I think that's far more dangerous than even homeless in summer. We only lose about 70 homeless/year to heat stroke

NY about to be in a humanitarian crisis come winter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 09-09-2023, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's worse, he does it for free. every one of his pardons is indefensible and was prolly jared's idea

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and everyone conveniently forgets how insane his stimulus plan was, dude literally tried to buy black votes with 500 billion dollars.

whoever wins, it's a loss for the American people.
Jared is the real gut player here at the end. Dude is set up with so much foreign capital and connections. I doubt he even takes Ivanka's calls anymore.

I'm not a fan of super creeps, but I recognize game.
Old 09-09-2023, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still pearl clutching your JAN6! Hoax and bragging that Dems went full Saddam Hussein

Pure Comedy
I actually think you’ve gotten worse at insulting.

-calling Jan 6 a hoax when you know some of your most motivated far right Looney Toon characters got jail time and most likely lose their chance in their red state to vote in the 2024 election.

-comparing Democrats to Saddam Hussein who was associated with a war started by republican president; that you MAGA voters all shame… to now famous shaming statement: “There was no weapons of mass destruction.”

Poor EZ
Old 09-09-2023, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jared is the real gut player here at the end. Dude is set up with so much foreign capital and connections. I doubt he even takes Ivanka's calls anymore.

I'm not a fan of super creeps, but I recognize game.
The deal Jared worked out with what was Twitter for Saudi Arabia really helped the new king eliminate his Arab spring vocal online opponents.

Jared and the Trump administration even helped the new Saudi king to murder an American with no repercussions.

Republican voters must be proud.
Old 09-09-2023, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I actually think you’ve gotten worse at insulting.

-calling Jan 6 a hoax when you know some of your most motivated far right Looney Toon characters got jail time and most likely lose their chance in their red state to vote in the 2024 election.

-comparing Democrats to Saddam Hussein who was associated with a war started by republican president; that you MAGA voters all shame… to now famous shaming statement: “There was no weapons of mass destruction.”

Poor EZ
Dems have gone full Saddam Hussein with their sham impeachments, sham indictments and kangaroo courts handing out ridiculous sentences over bogus charges while they let mobs of trash loot and pillage their shithole communities. It's a joke and so are you.

JAN6! was just a rally that got a little rowdy. Fedbois were all over the place instigating the violence. It's irrefutable, yet here you are pushing bogus claims of 'insurrection' just like you push all the rest of the notsee ERR Dem propaganda like Russian Collusion, Global Warming, ect.

You're literally a wind up doll of MSNPC talking points. I just laugh at you.
Closed Thread