Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Translation: "I think I am the best at this game and when I don't get what I should get, someone else must have cheated the system. Yes, I am that good and everyone else sucks and couldn't win if they didn't cheat somehow."

It's all good yo. Not everyone can be #1, especially when I was playing.
its funny how tmo always tries to spin shit to make it look like the just better than everyone at this game... fyi training, rules lawyering, and over-all asshatery does not make you better than us. i guess we were all just naive to think that the raid scene might finally see some peace.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relapse1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats BDA you get to deal with these clowns now........ EQmac for the fucking win amirite
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Banned

vd/bda scum cant cry any louder.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

ding lvl 30
Old 06-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its funny how tmo always tries to spin shit to make it look like the just better than everyone at this game... fyi training, rules lawyering, and over-all asshatery does not make you better than us. i guess we were all just naive to think that the raid scene might finally see some peace.
Translation: "You're right, as always."

I know.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shut up the fuck out u where not even in lava when it happened u poped in nektulos so if u where not there show proofs fraps or whatever .

every time u speak i gotta remember how fucked ua re when ut ried to blame JJ for train ib vd with jugs when was ur fault in sebilis lair ledge. while he was fd waiting for DMF.
English or it didn't happen.
(No, I have no clue who you are, and don't care. But ffs, learn to spell and use some puncuation)
Old 06-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all, that wasn't necessary.

Second, the way to combat this is to actually camp the area and keep giants clear. If you can do that, then the spawn should belong to you. When 2 guilds rush down with full FG pop, stuff is going to happen.

There really is no need for any more justifications here. It happened. Let's just be done with it, and if you want the Ragefire, just clear it like you did when we actually had turns. If someone leapfrogs then, there is no question that rules 1 and 3 are broken.
Future tmo app right here guys.

they leaped frogged and trainned re read clearly they broke 1+3 thats tmo for ya go app and be a asshpat like them you will fit right in.
Leaves soup kitchen. (server)
Soup kitchen volunteers (us) provide the homeless (you) free sandwiches. (eq)

Homeless's reason for leaving soup kitchen : Sandwich delivery and supply coordinators (rogean/myself) have not posted enough state-of-the-free-sandwich-union bulletins in (x) amount of time.

Despite sandwiches still being distributed and those sandwiches being free, homeless leaves in disgust of free sandwich distribution administration.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Translation: "I think I am the best at this game and when I don't get what I should get, someone else must have cheated the system. Yes, I am that good and everyone else sucks and couldn't win if they didn't cheat somehow."

It's all good yo. Not everyone can be #1, especially when I was playing.
Dont think it says anywhere i wanna be #1 just feel guilds should respect each other and not leap frog and train others so tmo alt lvl 28 can get a epic haha

think your pics worn out all those cum stains on it time for anew "dream girl" for this dude

Homeless's reason for leaving soup kitchen : Sandwich delivery and supply coordinators (rogean/myself) have not posted enough state-of-the-free-sandwich-union bulletins in (x) amount of time.

Despite sandwiches still being distributed and those sandwiches being free, homeless leaves in disgust of free sandwich distribution administration.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callnoutthenewbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Future tmo app right here guys.

they leaped frogged and trainned re read clearly they broke 1+3 thats tmo for ya go app and be a asshpat like them you will fit right in.
so? u mad?

u bda?

id be mad

but im not. yes tmo is better than you. yes we take candy from babies.

we also do other things i cannot relate to in server chat.

so if tldr just stop crying, you sound like children.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so? u mad?

u bda?

id be mad

but im not. yes tmo is better than you. yes we take candy from babies.

we also do other things i cannot relate to in server chat.

so if tldr just stop crying, you sound like children.
Buy your way into endgame raiding some more kid your opionion means jack and shit.

Atleast i level my toons

Closed Thread