Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 09-25-2023, 10:41 PM
Banned

Tell-LIE-Vision
Old 09-25-2023, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Diversity is our strength. Shithead.
Diversity? yeah, I saw how diverse you all are with covid....all those face masks made you all look so diverse. And everything being made in china, that's some diversity too.

Spectator sports, there's some diversity....wearing the exact same clothes as 30,00 others of you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2023, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Diversity? yeah, I saw how diverse you all are with covid....all those face masks made you all look so diverse. And everything being made in china, that's some diversity too.

Spectator sports, there's some diversity....wearing the exact same clothes as 30,00 others of you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people like different TV shows and that's OK.

It doesn't impugn the character of MMA that less than a majority are interested in it.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:49 PM
Banned

I might make a watch party thread for Bachelor Season 28 if Mags will give me approval(she's my CIA handler) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2023, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some people like different TV shows and that's OK.

It doesn't impugn the character of MMA that less than a majority are interested in it.
All the TV shows have the same theme; death.

Fox and CNN report the same "news", just with different wrapping paper.

Sky news reports the same news just with a different accent.

There is no diversity.

All the cars are beginning to look the same.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the TV shows have the same theme; death.

Fox and CNN report the same "news", just with different wrapping paper.

Sky news reports the same news just with a different accent.

There is no diversity.

All the cars are beginning to look the same.
News is news. You haven't said anything here.

Might as well shutup. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-25-2023, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
News is news. You haven't said anything here.

Might as well shutup. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fake news.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:54 PM
Banned

Will the Daft Horse drink the water?

Find out next episode of Moose and Squirrel "or" Cat and Mouse!
Old 09-25-2023, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

As much as it pains me to partially agree with ol Gugg here i do think all popular sports be it basketball, baseball, motor racing, UFC it all relies on the hype generated (by cleverly designed social engineering methods) to create a hero worship mindset.

Seriously, paying one fucker several millions of dollars to kick a fucking ball around? Serious?
These guys are not heroes. Disclaimer: some are great humans, but not cuz foosball.

One dimensional performance in a game of skill does not mean a well rounded human is created, or even encouraged to emerge. Be the best at soccer. To exclusion of ALL else is a stupid platform on which to create a hero.

Having said that, ive seen a few vids of ufc type men attacked while out socializing. The cool headed responses of these few was impressive. Training to be clearheaded is a great skill. Worship those guys if you must.

Mike Tyson? Great fighter but BIT THE EAR OF AN OPPONENT. Game over fuckwit.
In short, hype for the sake of hype bad.

Paying Messi gajillions of dollars per season is big business betting on our ability to be collectively manipulated so they create even more money back.

Welcome to spectator sports, suckers.
Old 09-25-2023, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as it pains me to partially agree with ol Gugg here i do think all popular sports be it basketball, baseball, motor racing, UFC it all relies on the hype generated (by cleverly designed social engineering methods) to create a hero worship mindset.

Seriously, paying one fucker several millions of dollars to kick a fucking ball around? Serious?
These guys are not heroes. Disclaimer: some are great humans, but not cuz foosball.

One dimensional performance in a game of skill does not mean a well rounded human is created, or even encouraged to emerge. Be the best at soccer. To exclusion of ALL else is a stupid platform on which to create a hero.

Having said that, ive seen a few vids of ufc type men attacked while out socializing. The cool headed responses of these few was impressive. Training to be clearheaded is a great skill. Worship those guys if you must.

Mike Tyson? Great fighter but BIT THE EAR OF AN OPPONENT. Game over fuckwit.
In short, hype for the sake of hype bad.

Paying Messi gajillions of dollars per season is big business betting on our ability to be collectively manipulated so they create even more money back.

Welcome to spectator sports, suckers.
They generate a much greater amount of economic benefit than what they are paid for kicking a ball/wife around