Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-14-2023, 07:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Comments like that but the red server players are apparently the bad guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they'd shut the fuck up about wanting another server that will just be an utter failure and stop taking potential dev attention off Green2.0, comments like that wouldn't be necessary. They really need to shut the fuck up about pvp. Preferably for good, but at the very least until Green2.0 is released. The window lickers can't possibly think they're going to have resources wasted on another server no one will play on in the first place.
Old 03-14-2023, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they'd shut the fuck up about wanting another server that will just be an utter failure and stop taking potential dev attention off Green2.0, comments like that wouldn't be necessary. They really need to shut the fuck up about pvp. Preferably for good, but at the very least until Green2.0 is released. The window lickers can't possibly think they're going to have resources wasted on another server no one will play on in the first place.
My friend, are you okay? If you feel that you may need to talk to someone, I'm sure there are resources out there. Don't be afraid to reach out.
Old 03-15-2023, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Lol, that dude is big mad.

Seriously though, if they did make a red 2.0, it would have a pop for maybe 6 months and then die like Zek did.

EQ PVP is just not good enough to keep a significant population engaged in the long-term.
Old 03-15-2023, 01:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seriously though, if they did make a red 2.0, it would have a pop for maybe 6 months and then die like Zek did.

EQ PVP is just not good enough to keep a significant population engaged in the long-term.
EQ PvP is infuriating.
Old 03-15-2023, 05:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Will be funny when Green 2.0 doesn't launch. I'd like to see this dude's mad level reach new heights.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 03-15-2023, 07:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My friend, are you okay? If you feel that you may need to talk to someone, I'm sure there are resources out there. Don't be afraid to reach out.
I agree this man needs help.....from some new forum mods willing to exile you red loons to the deadserver forum section where you belong.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:07 PM
Aviak

would love a pvp server, i feel like everquest without pvp misses a core functon that solves all the camp disbutes... without pvp you literally just sit and wait which to me is broken gameplay.

and guilds can poopsock lockdown spawns and just hand over the queue to a guildmate that is on the other side of the planet essentially locking anyone from doing the content in question, pvp solves everything but people don't like to loose and are sore losers so i guess pvp is bad
Old 03-15-2023, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, the most popular everquest ruleset for over 20 years is clearly the one no one actually wants to play. How do people not see this?
Old 03-15-2023, 02:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, the most popular everquest ruleset for over 20 years is clearly the one no one actually wants to play. How do people not see this?
The only difference is most green people are actively voicing against a new pvp server (that they wont even play on) while pvp players don't give a shit if they open 3 more blue servers.

See the difference here? There's an obvious butthurt'edness about pvp, why don't you just let us have a new pvp server to have fun on? Red is dead because its 13 years old and everyone has everything and 10+ toons, there is nothing to fight over because everyone already has everything then whats the point?

Just stop being mad about pvpers wanting a server and go about your day, you'll get green 2.0 either way.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

plz bring back PvP teams