Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-13-2023, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also wts like 3 timers in VP if that's even a thing. idk wtf i watched for an hour but it looked like Vanq and Riot taking turns sucking each other off.
LoL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GM event to coerce cooperation? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-13-2023, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Gugg.

What would be so bad about this simulation being a real simulation and you being a part of it?
Old 01-13-2023, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GM event to coerce cooperation? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM event good!
Old 01-13-2023, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM event good!
...go to church...go pray...go listen to Riewa...go listen to Jibartik...go be happy...go find peace...go win the lottery...go live on a private island...go do this...go do that...go be happy...go seek help...go prepare for the meteor....go prepare for the future..I wish you welll..I wish you happness...I wish you strength...I wish you peace....go to red...

Well at least the "go to red" advice is actually possible and self explanatory on how to achieve that unlike the other stuff, although it's not exactly cutting edge advice as the red server is visible in the server list and people can already decide for themselves, and going to red server isn't exactly going to achieve anything significant...it will just trap more people on the hamster wheel and get them PK'd.
Old 01-13-2023, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...go to church...go pray...go listen to Riewa...go listen to Jibartik...go be happy...go find peace...go win the lottery...go live on a private island...go do this...go do that...go be happy...go seek help...go prepare for the meteor....go prepare for the future..I wish you welll..I wish you happness...I wish you strength...I wish you peace....go to red...

Well at least the "go to red" advice is actually possible and self explanatory on how to achieve that unlike the other stuff, although it's not exactly cutting edge advice as the red server is visible in the server list and people can already decide for themselves, and going to red server isn't exactly going to achieve anything significant...it will just trap more people on the hamster wheel and get them PK'd.
Red is, like, a really fun and cool, server, man. Especially if casual and nostalgiac and more rp or immersion focused and less endgame addicted.
Old 01-13-2023, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Meant to say

Quote:
Yeah, well,Red is, like, a really fun and cool, server, man. Especially if casual and nostalgiac and more rp or immersion focused and less endgame addicted.
Old 01-14-2023, 12:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Red is, like, a really fun and cool, server, man. Especially if casual and nostalgiac and more rp or immersion focused and less endgame addicted.
You have all the stess you have on Blue/Green AND, on top of that, EVERYBODY can murder you.

Nah, it's alreay too well established, some players have got too big of an advantage and as a naked solo player it's suicide.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have all the stess you have on Blue/Green AND, on top of that, EVERYBODY can murder you.

Nah, it's alreay too well established, some players have got too big of an advantage and as a naked solo player it's suicide.
Fair enough. However it's unlikely they would stay logged in chasing u for like hours let alone days. Or even know where all your alts are or find them.. And if they did.

That's something special. I would have to say, what did you do?

Making ppl spend time hunting and chasing me was some good times. It's entirely possible to enjoy pvp without killing a single soul.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

It's actually more sad than anything when sorta even the most die hard pks kinda just ignore u.

If you're like lvl 34 and someone digs out an old lvl 28 to 40 alt to pk u. Runs over to where u r and pops in to fight. That is essentially like the red99 version of q fistbump. It's super sad when they just continue to sorta afk and don't even acknowledge u. Not that that ever happened to me.
Old 01-14-2023, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

100% of people who play p99 have a disability.

75% of those have physical disabilities, like they are disabled or had a broken leg so they needed something to do while they recover.

the other 25% have crippling social problems like anxiety or depression and virtual elf gems are the only thing within their power to trigger a dopamine release.