Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is so much pvp every day that doesnt involve friends at all. All of these fights are fun, with no shit talk, no spaming ooc, no asshole forum posts. All friends does for this server is dampen the mood and make pvp less fun by critisizing every death anyone has ever taken. If fucktards like this were off the box you would see alot more pvp, alot more blue converts and an overall much better atmosphere on thr box.

Or if you think 5 alt shamans and druids spending 5 hours a nite camping bindpoints praying for colgate to eat a pve death so they can get a nakkid kill on him and shit up ooc for the next five years is good for server health, you must be one of those 5 idiots.
I literally have never seen you login unless a raid was scheduled, and i also never saw you leave a zoneline unless you were with other people and fully buffed.

You should probably never post again ever.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by surron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
without YT there is no risk and there is no reward (besides ~30p)

wtf kind of pvp is that...

even eq live has YT now

eq is about itemization. pvp over camps/spawns and raid targets. thats pvp not sure what u trying to point out here
Old 09-23-2015, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

I am more of a classic oriented player, so I think YT and global OOC is bad for server health and should be removed asap. I basically agree with OP completely.

However, I do respect and admire many players who very much love OOC and yellow text.

Also if YT is removed, staff should implement an official PVP kill board so people can share in failures and triumphs.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:12 PM
Banned

There should never be a killboard, that's the whole idea

it deters pvp and encourages griefing.

This is everquest and all this crap is not classic

but who cares, nothing has been done since day 1 for server health.
Old 09-24-2015, 06:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlycupcakez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how 2 plug in oot?

i hope this is sarcasm xd
Old 09-24-2015, 07:26 AM
Banned

forums and server were so much better when it was just 80 or so assholes griefing each other and posting screenshots on the forums instead of the weird blue raid server it became
Old 09-24-2015, 07:36 AM
Sarnak

You'd think <friends> was a serious threat to empire with the amount of posts about them lately. Why are people so concerned with the way this tight knit group of 8-12 adventurers play this game?
Old 09-24-2015, 08:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
forums and server were so much better when it was just 80 or so assholes griefing each other and posting screenshots on the forums instead of the weird blue raid server it became

imo server and forums are much better now than 1 year and a half ago, when i started and played a couple months, forums where shit with nihilum thing and server the same without velious. We have a lot of influx of new players trying out red, posts everyday about it. server has never been this good so why not push for some lil changes that can make it even better?
Old 09-24-2015, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclegrow2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I literally have never seen you login unless a raid was scheduled, and i also never saw you leave a zoneline unless you were with other people and fully buffed.

You should probably never post again ever.
i saw grannock once, he dieded within 10 seconds of our encounter, this man don't know how to push buttons in the correct order , low t beta cuck detect
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:01 AM
Fire Giant

thats what happens when you only log in for raids.
Closed Thread