Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2023, 09:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tucker
Everybody Drink!!
Old 03-30-2023, 09:42 PM
Banned

All the shit heads in our political system who have repeatedly screwed the American people for financial gain, and they still go after Trump.

Whether you like him or hate him, this man never took a dime out of my pocket or anyone else’s while president. That’s why I’m blown away with the fact that no one is looking into Pelosi at all.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:46 PM
Banned

pelosi got rich the same way every politician does, democrat or republican they all take the kickbacks

this country was bought and paid for by the end of the Eisenhower admin.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pelosi got rich the same way every politician does, democrat or republican they all take the kickbacks

this country was bought and paid for by the end of the Eisenhower admin.
Trump is the only President I know of that left the White House with far less money than when he entered. What did he do it for except for seriously trying to make
America great again.

I get it, he can be a real asshole, he makes ridiculous statements, his claims are outrageous and often exaggerated. But damn things were so much better with him as president. Now look at us, inflation is fucking us over hard. Try buying a house, gas, food, or anything that you actually need to live on. I’ve been lucky enough in my life that I have made good money through business dealings, but damn it’s got to be nearly impossible for people just starting out. Most kids today will be lucky if they can afford an apartment and will likely end up in a condo or townhome for the rest of their lives. It’s pure bullshit, and seriously the only president that would call this bullshit out was Trump. All the others were just in on the Ponzi scheme.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s why I’m blown away with the fact that no one is looking into Pelosi at all.
Pelosi did nothing wrong. None or very few them of did.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while there is a big difference between legal and ethical

if i were in their shoes i'd do the same thing

anyone who says they wouldn't is lying or bernie sanders.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did he do it for except for seriously trying to make
America great again.
nothing trump did actually matters except for this cardinal sin of going against the globalist agenda.
Old 03-30-2023, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
while there is a big difference between legal and ethical

if i were in their shoes i'd do the same thing

anyone who says they wouldn't is lying or bernie sanders.
They can't just be wagies. They have a right to try to improve themselves.
Old 03-30-2023, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
nothing trump did actually matters except for this cardinal sin of going against the globalist agenda.
Limited inflation and strong economy matters. Things were great under Trump.

And his pushback against foreign countries that pretend to be our friends while stabbing us in the back was extremely important.
Old 03-30-2023, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would go to jail for 1% of the insider trading her and her faggot husband have engaged in.
Closed Thread