Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 07:22 PM
Banned

They salary cap nfl teams?

Gross.

Hate salary caps.
Old 10-13-2017, 07:28 PM
Banned

My favorite football team is above mid table team.

Financially they will never compete with the bigger clubs but you follow for those moments. They had a really good decade but only made one cup final. I cringe at people that follow the biggest teams coz they are what everyone else does.

Salary capping teams is a way to remove the potential some teams have over others. It's like clipping the wings of a bird.
Old 10-13-2017, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

How some people pass time in Australia.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...8L5La0E2rHfYWg
Old 10-13-2017, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How some people pass time in Australia.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...8L5La0E2rHfYWg
Hahahah 2 good.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah they salary cap NFL teams to create balance, it just helps out the pats cause their players take less to play. It's kind of happening with the warriors in bball. Salary caps are gross tho I agree.
Old 10-14-2017, 04:58 AM
Sarnak

I don't really follow footy anymore but I do love the world cup. No other tournament has the same feeling to it.

Thailand got dropkicked out as usual so I have to support the motherland once again. England will fuck it all up, though. Such is tradition.

I was expecting a big surprise from the yanks though, they seem to be throwing cash at footy these past years, was expecting a half decent team. Next time I guess.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:41 AM
Banned

are soccer contracts fully guaranteed? alot of the nfl numbers are dummy years the player will never see money from
Old 10-14-2017, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

The NFL has such a high injury rate and only a 3 year lifespan is the average career of a player. But with the collective bargaining agreement players chose to argue taking away two-a-day practices and cut rookie guarantee contracts to maximums while giving a little more to the vets.

Soccer they get all their money or can be bought out. Problem with soccer is that there is no fucking paradiy. It's super stacked teams and usually not competitive. Also no playoffs in individual leagues basically you win your league your trophy up. NFL you have to not only qualify but then you have to play the best teams to get to the Super Bowl.
Old 10-14-2017, 01:23 PM
Kobold

Does anyone even care about soccer ?
Old 10-14-2017, 03:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The NFL has such a high injury rate and only a 3 year lifespan is the average career of a player. But with the collective bargaining agreement players chose to argue taking away two-a-day practices and cut rookie guarantee contracts to maximums while giving a little more to the vets.

Soccer they get all their money or can be bought out. Problem with soccer is that there is no fucking paradiy. It's super stacked teams and usually not competitive. Also no playoffs in individual leagues basically you win your league your trophy up. NFL you have to not only qualify but then you have to play the best teams to get to the Super Bowl.

dis ***** said paradiy