Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-05-2023, 07:07 AM
Banned

I have a theory that people are either good runners or good swimmers. But not both.

I hate running, but love swimming. After I ran each day, I rewarded myself by swimming. As soon as I got done with my run. Jumped right into the pool.

Man, I miss having a pool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't miss maintaining it though...
Old 01-05-2023, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a theory that people are either good runners or good swimmers. But not both.

I hate running, but love swimming. After I ran each day, I rewarded myself by swimming. As soon as I got done with my run. Jumped right into the pool.

Man, I miss having a pool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Don't miss maintaining it though...
Oh you mean drowning? That’s my version of swimming, I am so negatively buoyant. But I still go 3x at week and you can too, just find a gym with an Olympic heated indoor pool. You can just go to sauna and swim, never have to do anything else, some people have told me at my gym that’s why they go there

Homesteaded can do both good. Any iron man or triathlon athlete usually can
Old 01-06-2023, 12:06 AM
Banned

Sitting in the gym sauna tonight and this dude starts chatting me up about the benefits of sauna and mentions he started ice baths after hearing Dr Huberman talk about what ice baths do to boost dopamine. Stuff I didn’t know but I recognized the Dr Huberman

So I asked the guy have you heard his breakdown on what alcohol does to your body and brain? And he was like yea, and I said shit it made me almost not want to drink any more ever. Almost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He said he showed it to his mom who drinks every day, and it was eye opening for her

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 01-06-2023, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

oh ya definately become a mormom imo
Old 01-06-2023, 11:57 AM
Banned

Morning physique update, been doing shoulders 4x/week trying to get them “Death star Delts” because surveys show that women notice shoulders more than almost anything. Pretty happy with shoulder progress

Arms are starting to lag now though. Can stay at this bodyfat indefinitely with fasting in morn, only eating at noon and once more at night
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5200C68F-F25F-493A-8D28-B32985791775.jpg (20.9 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-06-2023, 01:08 PM
Banned

My man is ripped

hell yeah brotha
Old 01-07-2023, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My man is ripped

hell yeah brotha
Ty, but I also try to be honest, and so I’ll mention again that I gave up my natty card more than 8 years ago. I’ve experimented with a decent amount of shit on and off, and it’s my opinion that no matter how long someone goes without taking a PED, if they ever have, they can no longer claim natty

I am EA, will be for the rest of my life
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B002AD50-637A-4BA4-AD1B-E8982372E143.jpg (18.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-08-2023, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let’s see what ya got, Toxigen

DL Runkeeper and beat my 3mi time from tonight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lost some ground from my last race, had a side stitch this time, must not have drank enuf water

Next time I’ll post a 5mi
nice pace!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 01-08-2023, 01:30 PM
Banned

Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2023, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ty, but I also try to be honest, and so I’ll mention again that I gave up my natty card more than 8 years ago. I’ve experimented with a decent amount of shit on and off, and it’s my opinion that no matter how long someone goes without taking a PED, if they ever have, they can no longer claim natty

I am EA, will be for the rest of my life
Just be careful. My cousin's muscles exploded on him for playing with the wrong shit. Or something, I don't know the exact details.