Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2021, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still didnt cite a source so I just assume its bs taken from some Ben Shapiro post. I base my opinions on facts not choose facts based on my opinion.

Show me facts and my opinion might change. Happens all the time.
Says the guy who claims Republican politicians are supporting the Jan 6 insurrection with zero proof

Comedy gold
Old 10-06-2021, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No he didn't. You added the words "for his orders". He most likely said "standby" instead of "stand down" because he's an inarticulate doofus, which you always point out except in this one instance. Now suddenly he is an extremely precise orator, who couldn't possibly misspeak.

He literally had no idea who the proud boys even are, what the hell are you talking about?
It's convenient Trump whisperers pop in to tell us he simply misspoke and makes jokes in poor taste every time the guy says something authoritarian or racist.
Last edited by Horza; 10-06-2021 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: autocorrect
Old 10-06-2021, 06:04 PM
Banned

Antifa member shoots Trump supporter in the face at point blank range:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-family.html

Any denouncement any liberal politicians?

Nope

BLM members kill a mother in front of her child for saying all lives matter:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyd...outputType=amp

Any denouncement by democrat politicians?

Nope

Want me to keep going? I can keep going all day
Old 10-06-2021, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's convenient Trump whisperers pop in to tell us he simply misspoke and makes jokes in poor taste every time the guys says something authoritarian or racist.
I dunno man

If you think Orange Man is some kind of general for the Proud Dudes that's kinda dumb
Old 10-06-2021, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Ben Shapiro frequently cites sources. You've categorically placed him into some arbitrary "bs" category, to your own detriment, because he is very frequently correct.

People keep throwing around the term "good faith" without understanding what it actually means. If you are eager to discount what somebody is saying instead of engaging with the content of their words, you're not acting in good faith. You're just saying "hey what you said doesn't count because X reason, nah nah!!". Enjoy your blissful wrongness, I guess.
Old 10-06-2021, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's convenient Trump whisperers pop in to tell us he simply misspoke and makes jokes in poor taste every time the guys says something authoritarian or racist.
Seriously, just tell me the most awful racist thing he ever said, with an accurate, direct quote, and explain why it's racist.

Mexico isn't sending their best? They are sending rapists? That is true. It turns out, people who cross the border illegally are very often hiding something, because you can actually enter the US *legally*. Not every illegal immigrant is a rapist, most aren't. He also didn't say that though.

They *are* very often child sex traffickers and cartel members, this is simply factual.

But then you go: "Trump said mexicans are rapists!". No, he didn't. You are lying.
Old 10-06-2021, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He literally had no idea who the proud boys even are
Equally damning, if true.
Old 10-06-2021, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Equally damning, if true.
Aren't they just an idea?

I can't remember
Old 10-06-2021, 06:14 PM
Banned

Shapiro was confronted by one mediocre British dude and completely fell apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VixqvOcK8E
Old 10-06-2021, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't they just an idea?

I can't remember
That’s Antifa that’s just an idea

Apparently an idea that occasionally decides to shoot people with different political opinions in the face

Oh, speaking of a little low-key terrorism, here’s a vid of BLM members harassing diners out of a restarting and trashing the place

YouTube won’t show it because it goes against the Peaceful BLM bullshit narrative, but it’s on dailymotion:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7vzrbg
Closed Thread