Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2023, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also what is 'intermittent incarceration'? That can't be what it sounds like, can it?

This stupid country...
ive heard of weekend sentences, where the convict reports to jail friday night to sunday night
Old 09-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive heard of weekend sentences, where the convict reports to jail friday night to sunday night
Old 09-02-2023, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lawl pathetic attempt at shifting goal posts

Mueller Report found no Russian Collusion

You are failing so badly
Memes? That was actually on 60 minutes.

Knowing you are wrong you quickly slink back to the same term uttered by the very man your team also hates now. Bill Barr used the term collusion to escape from admitting the Mueller report determined there was Russian interference.

Doesn’t matter it was great to see Trump squirm during national TV parroting Putin. Only later admitting he believed America’s CIA that there was in fact Russian meddling in the 2016 elections.

At Timestamp 4:34 (but we all know you don’t accept the words coming from Trump’s mouth)

EZ you have never slinked so low. Must be all that low GOP energy.
Old 09-02-2023, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Memes? That was actually on 60 minutes.

Knowing you are wrong you quickly slink back to the same term uttered by the very man your team also hates now. Bill Barr used the term collusion to escape from admitting the Mueller report determined there was Russian interference.

Doesn’t matter it was great to see Trump squirm during national TV parroting Putin. Only later admitting he believed America’s CIA that there was in fact Russian meddling in the 2016 elections.

At Timestamp 4:34 (but we all know you don’t accept the words coming from Trump’s mouth)

EZ you have never slinked so low. Must be all that low GOP energy.
Bro you are embarrassing yourself so badly

You've already conceded with your pathetic attempt at failed memes and shifting goal posts

No Russian Collusion

Cope and Seethe

You're being purposely disingenuous still trying to push this lie
Old 09-02-2023, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we please stop with the debunked LTV crap? There is no surplus value. LTV is not a valid theory. It's been debunked seven ways to Sunday and yet it's still parroted around here as if saying it seventeen times in a conversation makes it more true. It isn't. Value is subjective and the value of labor is the wage. Labor done today isn't worth revenues minus non-labor costs in the future because this ignores the time value of money: namely that capital isn't contributed at the same time that workers do the work or that workers get paid or that product sells. These are different points in time. It makes absolutely no economic sense to suggest that money invested today is worth exactly the same when product sells a year later, just as it makes no sense to suggest that $X borrowed today will always be worth $X repaid at any indefinite point in the future. Borrowing money (and by extension resources) has a real cost over time that can't be just ignored, and "we'll all lend at 0%!" is fiction and not a real solution.
Guess I'm relieved that this is a copypasta and the numerical part of the labor theory of value can totally account for inflation.

Wage theft is still wage theft, even if the dollar amount of the theft is different at two points in time. Maybe this is a famous anti-Marxist accountant trying to think of rebuttals to Marxism from an accountant's standpoint.

I respect an accountant more than an economist, though.
Old 09-02-2023, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess I'm relieved that this is a copypasta and the numerical part of the labor theory of value can totally account for inflation.

Wage theft is still wage theft, even if the dollar amount of the theft is different at two points in time. Maybe this is a famous anti-Marxist accountant trying to think of rebuttals to Marxism from an accountant's standpoint.

this screams, "I'm mad that I work for less than 15/hour"
Old 09-02-2023, 07:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're a southern boy so I believe you could build me a shed.

Should I pay you the full value of a finished shed if I provided the inputs?
Old 09-02-2023, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
You're a southern boy so I believe you could build me a shed.

Should I pay you the full value of a finished shed if I provided the inputs?
Do you mean provide the supplies? Or... schematics?

If so, then no.
Old 09-02-2023, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Do you mean provide the supplies? Or... schematics?

If so, then no.
The supplies, just to keep it simple.
Old 09-02-2023, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Wage theft is starbucks coffee shop commie gobbly****

If you feel you are worth more, offer your services to other companies
Closed Thread