Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Banned

Man every thread on the forums is at a standstill.

Can we just remove this thread pls?
Old 08-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune

Aren't you already in TR, or apped to them?

I'm almost certain you've been running around the forums flaming TMO for handouts...

(checked your posts, yeah, thought so)

Im pretty sure a raid guild wont take a 45 monk with like no gear?
Old 08-03-2011, 04:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Way to completely not respond to the point I was making. Try again.

I'll type slower this time: So a character this is logged out ready to pounce on Trak is somehow different / better than a character that is in-game ready to pounce?
One allows you to go about your life which by definition is not poop socking. The other requires you to be a shit socking loser. I'll let you figure out which even though Alarti apparently cannot. He should be promoted to leadership, I think he has finally consumed enough paint chips.

PS I think you are 100% right about Trak and giant whiney bitches as well.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Banned

Who cares what your app says? No i didnt read it. The only time i think i ever read it was when it was april fools. I might of apped. I dont even remember.

What I see why MY eyes, is a butthurt guildremoved racist fucknut, tagged with TR within the week.

Let him app then. He will only fail himself (if youre all lucky) .

Combine this with the fact that youve tagged acarer aswell.... I think ive said enough.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you already in TR, or apped to them?

I'm almost certain you've been running around the forums flaming TMO for handouts...

(checked your posts, yeah, thought so)
Lol i wonder if false trolling looks good on a TR app?
Old 08-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As an up and coming monk looking to raid this stuff is really disheartening. I almost feel like I have no shot at end game and if I do I have to stay online for hours on end to be able to? And I will say that the way TMO represents themselves on here (at least the ones I assume are TMO) I would never want to be a part of that. I dont really know the other guild TR or whatever but it does seem from reading this particular thread that they represent themselves better. I dont post much but i felt the urge.
No.

You let the more foolish members of your guild do the poopsocking then just login for loots when the guild sends you a text.

Do not refer to them as foolish.
Remember to thank them, and tell them to keep up the great work!
Old 08-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intellect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im pretty sure a raid guild wont take a 45 monk with like no gear?
idk, if you cry hard enough i'm sure TR will take you in. After all, gotta show talent in that department.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One allows you to go about your life which by definition is not poop socking. The other requires you to be a shit socking loser. I'll let you figure out which even though Alarti apparently cannot. He should be promoted to leadership, I think he has finally consumed enough paint chips.

staring at character select screen waiting for your batphone is "going on with your life" for TR?

How many of TR faithfuls have a "wife" that plays the game too?
Old 08-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
As an up and coming monk looking to raid this stuff is really disheartening. I almost feel like I have no shot at end game and if I do I have to stay online for hours on end to be able to? And I will say that the way TMO represents themselves on here (at least the ones I assume are TMO) I would never want to be a part of that. I dont really know the other guild TR or whatever but it does seem from reading this particular thread that they represent themselves better. I dont post much but i felt the urge.
you sir have a lot more reading to do then
Old 08-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hey you have returned to the forums, welcome back, Ennoia one of your old trolling buddies has converted. Maybe you will too.

Playing an alt while camped at trak ledge is hardly different then staying logged in not playing at all.
I never liked alts so I'll stay logged in and carry on about my life.

Seems you like Hasbinbad don't understand that if you are logged in you don't actually have to be AT your computer. Think about it.
Closed Thread