Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2021, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
45 was shit canned bigly by everyone fed up with his antics.
Trump won in a landslide

Potato barely hits 1k during a live stream speech. Never was any enthusiasm, even during his "campaign". Never has been popular.

Orange Man hits 200K on one channel alone 5 months after having landslide election stolen from him

Orange Man greatest President of all time
Old 06-06-2021, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Trump 2024

Revelation 13:3, KJV: "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast." 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
Old 06-06-2021, 01:38 PM
Banned

This brings me to my next question, projectioner.

What have you done useful with your life?
Old 06-06-2021, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

I got some fool's gold for you.

e you intuitively aware of what a astroturf movement is, as opposed to grassroot?

Gwaihir: just by being better than you, I achieved things. Will not even dignify you with a response. What do yuo do with your life, burn crosses in a field with your friends, at night? Practice for the mass shooting you will inevitably end up doing?
Rape women like we should be happy at least they are not children?
Get fucked you racist pig oink oink.

go back to what you like best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dressing up like a woman and getting ass fucked by dudes.
Jibardick, you're the best dick gargler out there. 10/10 great follower. If I was a fascist pig, I would choose you as my favourite bootlicker.
Grab em by the pussy, he thought as he raged tweeted against an American celebrity at 4AM, mulling over his earlier photoshoot where he held a bible upside down.
Last edited by Byue; 06-06-2021 at 01:47 PM..
Old 06-06-2021, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got some fool's gold for you.

e you intuitively aware of what a astroturf movement is, as opposed to grassroot?

Gwaihir: just by being better than you, I achieved things. Will not even dignify you with a response. What do yuo do with your life, burn crosses in a field with your friends, at night? Practice for the mass shooting you will inevitably end up doing?
Rape women like we should be happy at least they are not children?
Get fucked you racist pig oink oink.

go back to what you like best.

Jibardick, you're the best dick gargler out there. 10/10 great follower. If I was a fascist pig, I would choose you as my favourite bootlicker.
Grab em by the pussy, he thought as he raged tweeted against an American celebrity at 4AM, mulling over his earlier photoshoot where he held a bible upside down.
I'm waiting for your list of achievements from which you seem to feel it's prudent to launch a campaign of denigration upon others for "not doing anything useful with their lives" from.

You projected that, so the onus of proving that YOU have done something useful with your life is on you first.

For me, I am raising four girls, two of which aren't even mine, into responsible adulthood. Your turn, bitch.
Old 06-06-2021, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

god monster vs sjw monster

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-06-2021, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Anybody else notice Trump had his pants on backwards during his speech yesterday?
Old 06-06-2021, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

I saw no clothes on him at all
Old 06-06-2021, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
not sure how to put in binary that intuition also led you to believe that the last girl was the one.
It also led your parents to believe you were going to do something useful with your life.

What I am trying to say is that intuition isn't always intuitive.
It should be very immediately obvious to you that people like you are very abrasive.
And that sane people don't scream numba one while simultaneously inventing stories on how you can't even handle basic election with your shit infrastructure you cannot trust.

One or the other.

45 was shit canned bigly by everyone fed up with his antics.
Which intuitively should tell you, is a lot of people.
Yet once again, it's not working so great for you.
Dumb american.
Read some of it. Usual vomit.
Old 06-06-2021, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
monster vs monster
google my name [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread