Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

When I eat meat I poop most of it out about 12-16 hours later.
Old 06-29-2016, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
best thing about this bod #50318: nice grooves in my ab region for the honeys to snort substances off

try puttin powder on your hairy stomach fame, prolly too convex to even get a line on there without it sliding off (and that's ignoring how much product would get soaked up by the sweat and oil). imagine trying to cut a line on a grease slicked basketball
Holy fuck that is dark + I'm a old man now and don't fuck around with powder or any bitches that would be about that life. Not lookin to get stabbed or hepatitis these days. To each their own tho. Sounds like you're at a great place in life. Tell me more about substance abuse. Sounds like a very original and inspiring tale. Def not for commoners
Old 06-29-2016, 06:12 PM
Banned

yo if i go vegan can i still smoke special beam cannons
Old 06-29-2016, 06:12 PM
Banned

srs question
Old 06-29-2016, 06:15 PM
Banned

I once was Vegan and it turned me into a lean mean machine.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2016, 06:15 PM
Banned

you're marfin' it there bro
Old 06-29-2016, 06:16 PM
Sarnak

Went vegan for about 2 months

Increased my mile speed to 5:30 and also was able to play 90 minutes much easier without feeling sluggish

Also made me gay
Old 06-29-2016, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy fuck that is dark + I'm a old man now and don't fuck around with powder or any bitches that would be about that life. Not lookin to get stabbed or hepatitis these days. To each their own tho. Sounds like you're at a great place in life. Tell me more about substance abuse. Sounds like a very original and inspiring tale. Def not for commoners
FQ soldiers knocking at your door. Big J under fire.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-29-2016, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people who are addicted to/crave food or meat specifically are lower life forms. I guess you'd describe yourselves as more alpha and in touch with your primal nature right? I eat because after 24 hours my killer instinct starts overwhelming my ego and I get kinda nasty/aggressive, not for decadent pleasure. I get enough of that by being attractive & surrounded by attractive people.

Not one person in my family is obese or even a little bit overweight (dad was chubby for a few years of his 40s after the divorce but he replaced drinking w/ marathons and lifting, now he's more ripped than me). There's such a thing as genetic chaff and those chubby "alphas" around the elk certainly qualify.

Never had to grapple with food cravings of any form, except major sweet tooth when i was deep on opiates. Took years of daily doses of hard drugs to bring me to your everyday plebeian baseline - lol.

Visible abs life.
Yeah I didn't see you picking up and dropping opioids in a day, a month, or even a year though, so seems very hypocritical of you to draw this conclusion.

Same rules apply to meat. Its a proven narcotic with opiate interaction, once you are addicted it takes the same efforts any other physical dependence would.

Starting off life eating meat has nothing to with the fact that you craved it. Some things are just objectively good to the 5 senses like cocaine.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-29-2016, 07:30 PM
Banned

my canine game is on point

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread