Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2023, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay. So, again, I'm still waiting for somebody to explain why taking highly classified documents to your house in the first place isn't a crime? Regardless of who did it. Biden, Trump, Pence, whoever. Why can they even take them in the first place? At least trump has the excuse of being president when he took his. Biden wasn't, Pence wasn't, Hillary wasn't, yet none of them are facing potential life in prison. Only Trump is, but NOT for taking them in the first place, just for not giving them back? This makes no god damn sense at all.

Oh wait, it does: They just hate his guts and don't want him to run again. That is obviously the reason, everyone knows it, and this clown show where they pretend they're just the best boyscouts ever and they're just sticking up for law and order is a complete joke.
You didn’t even attempt to read.

INTENT and noncooperation completely all ignored.

Quote:

The two cases are not identical, one being from someone who tried desperately to cover up his crimes and refused to cooperate, the other was by someone who immediately followed the proper procedures upon discovery.

More over we can start to see a pattern of Republicans presidents.
-A pattern of monumental deceit Nixon, Bush and now Trump.
-A pattern of reoccurring recession while under Republicans presidential administrations

Saying the usual GOP backdoor escape “That both parties do it,” doesn’t work anymore. Not when it is so obviously blatant that the GOP is the party for the rich. The GOP will more often con and hurt their own base in cooked up scandals to rob social security or medical benefits in a pitch to tell the American people we can’t pay our debts when that same GOP politicians will vote to provide 4 trillion to the deficit if it means a tax relief to the rich.

But let’s be honest, you don’t care all you care about is if some how a GOP politician can stick it to the liberals. Nevermind how illegal, scandalous or hurtful it is to America.
Old 06-11-2023, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay. So, again, I'm still waiting for somebody to explain why taking highly classified documents to your house in the first place isn't a crime? Regardless of who did it. Biden, Trump, Pence, whoever. Why can they even take them in the first place? At least trump has the excuse of being president when he took his. Biden wasn't, Pence wasn't, Hillary wasn't, yet none of them are facing potential life in prison. Only Trump is, but NOT for taking them in the first place, just for not giving them back? This makes no god damn sense at all.

Oh wait, it does: They just hate his guts and don't want him to run again. That is obviously the reason, everyone knows it, and this clown show where they pretend they're just the best boyscouts ever and they're just sticking up for law and order is a complete joke.
Wouldn't Pence and Biden presumably have been delegated some authority as the junior executive?
Old 06-11-2023, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn’t even attempt to read.

INTENT and noncooperation completely all ignored.
No, I did read your post, but most of it is just inflammatory opinion and mind-reading. I mean you bolded the part where you told me what I'm REALLY doing, like you're mad I didn't respond to it. What the hell am I supposed to say in response to that?

Still no explanation at all as to why trump deserves the most severe punishment imaginable short of the death sentence, and biden gets absolutely no punishment. Because one returned the docs and the other didn't (at first)? This constitutes entirely apolitical justice to you? This makes sense as a legal standard to you? If classified documents are important, it should be illegal to take them in the first place. Please explain to me why it apparently isn't.

It's all just so dumb, like is there just a giant cabinet in the white house labelled "CLASSIFIED DOCS LOL" and presidents and vice presidents and secretaries of state just take shit out of them? How does this even happen?
Old 06-11-2023, 09:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wouldn't Pence and Biden presumably have been delegated some authority as the junior executive?
To do what?

I'm asking why it is apparently only a crime to not *return* highly sensitive classified documents, but not a crime to take them in the first place? Trump, as president, was arguably allowed to take them since, at the time, he could declassify anything he wanted. And that's what they were originally trying to nail him on. This whole recording of him saying "look at this secret stuff lol" is extremely recent. Hence my assertion that this is obviously politically motivated.

He should be charged with anything that applies, definitely, all I'm saying is that Biden should *also* be charged with anything that applies to what *he* did. Isn't it maybe at least criminally negligent to accidentally take a bunch of important national security secrets and dump them in your actual garage? Aw shucks guys, I didn't mean to, sorry if somebody got the nuke codes but it was just a goof.

I didn't mean to hit that guy with my car! I was just texting, it was an accident! Doesn't intent totally get me off the hook??
Last edited by Ooloo; 06-11-2023 at 09:10 PM..
Old 06-11-2023, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, I did read your post, but most of it is just inflammatory opinion and mind-reading. I mean you bolded the part where you told me what I'm REALLY doing, like you're mad I didn't respond to it. What the hell am I supposed to say in response to that?

Still no explanation at all as to why trump deserves the most severe punishment imaginable short of the death sentence, and biden gets absolutely no punishment. Because one returned the docs and the other didn't (at first)? This constitutes entirely apolitical justice to you? This makes sense as a legal standard to you? If classified documents are important, it should be illegal to take them in the first place. Please explain to me why it apparently isn't.

It's all just so dumb, like is there just a giant cabinet in the white house labelled "CLASSIFIED DOCS LOL" and presidents and vice presidents and secretaries of state just take shit out of them? How does this even happen?
Trump = Intent and non-cooperation.
Biden and Pence = Admittance and full cooperation.

I don't know how much easier I can brake it down for you.

Trump did bad and meant it.

Pence and Biden did bad, admitted they did bad. Pence was cleared. Biden is still being evaluated.

I find this all ironic on the eve of another GOP runner up also possibly facing criminal charges.

Texas sheriff files criminal case over DeSantis flights to Martha’s Vineyard

Like I said very obvious pattern with GOP hopeful and past presidential administrations. They care about the rich more than their base resulting in scandal.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump = Intent and non-cooperation.
Biden and Pence = Admittance and full cooperation.

I don't know how much easier I can brake it down for you.

Trump did bad and meant it.

Pence and Biden did bad, admitted they did bad. Pence was cleared. Biden is still being evaluated.
I fully understand what you're saying. Taking documents that you're allowed to take at the time and then not returning them (at first) = life in prison. And you think that's a reasonable punishment. I think it's completely insane and obviously politically motivated, but let's agree to disagree.

Oh also wasn't the FBI fully aware trump had this stuff, and didn't they actually assist in securing it at his mansion prior to the raid last year? Or somebody did? I seem to remember that being a thing.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The higher the fewer, is all I'm saying from now on.
I like this post. Yet I never fully understood it.
Old 06-11-2023, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
To do what?

I'm asking why it is apparently only a crime to not *return* highly sensitive classified documents, but not a crime to take them in the first place? Trump, as president, was arguably allowed to take them since, at the time, he could declassify anything he wanted. And that's what they were originally trying to nail him on. This whole recording of him saying "look at this secret stuff lol" is extremely recent. Hence my assertion that this is obviously politically motivated.

He should be charged with anything that applies, definitely, all I'm saying is that Biden should *also* be charged with anything that applies to what *he* did. Isn't it maybe at least criminally negligent to accidentally take a bunch of important national security secrets and dump them in your actual garage? Aw shucks guys, I didn't mean to, sorry if somebody got the nuke codes but it was just a goof.

I didn't mean to hit that guy with my car! I was just texting, it was an accident! Doesn't intent totally get me off the hook??
NARA is an executive agency. If he can delegate to them it's reasonable to say he can delegate to anyone.

And if he doesn't or you don't know he did?

That's too bad, He knew.
Old 06-12-2023, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Ooloo is proof of the Buddhist teaching that attachment leads to suffering.

The higher the fewer.
Old 06-12-2023, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Another reminder that the avatar ooloo displays has a "Im a blowup sex doll" look about it.
As someone earlier said, you cant unsee it. Or be unreminded of it.
Also, the subject of this thread also has that look about him when he mansplains stuff to everyone.
I love you all.

Edit bit.
Just noticed NARA referenced, looked it up and a reliable source said it means
National Anti-Rifle Association. Sounds promising.
P.S still love you all.
Last edited by Duik; 06-12-2023 at 02:02 AM..
Closed Thread