Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey hey hey, this thread is finally warming up let's not disperse the love!
Yeah, so fuck you Waedawen.

I find it really fucking bizarre that for the first time in like a year of beating fallout 3 I start playing it again tonight, to open this thread and find people are talking about it.

Yeah, New Vegas might be a little smaller than 3 was, but the main story line was more entertaining. The only thing I didn't like was that you couldn't make the sweet custom weapons, like taping a fucking motorcycle gas tank to a lawn mower blade in 3 to make a badass flaming sword. Shit was baller.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

yeah seriously, fucking asshole.

anyway, yeah i pirated it with all of the dlc, haven't played much with any of it though. i played fallout 3, then when i got nv i turned it onto hardcore:medium and it's pretty hard. some really cool mods for it over at nexus too
Old 08-18-2011, 09:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious

Yeah, so fuck you Waedawen.

I find it really fucking bizarre that for the first time in like a year of beating fallout 3 I start playing it again tonight, to open this thread and find people are talking about it.

Yeah, New Vegas might be a little smaller than 3 was, but the main story line was more entertaining. The only thing I didn't like was that you couldn't make the sweet custom weapons, like taping a fucking motorcycle gas tank to a lawn mower blade in 3 to make a badass flaming sword. Shit was baller.
Haha the Shishkabob! Or am I thinking of something else [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I think that's the name if the flaming sword you can make. I thought you could get one in New Vegas though, never have myself but the Pyromaniac perk still mentions the weapon if I recall
Old 08-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie
yeah seriously, fucking asshole.

anyway, yeah i pirated it with all of the dlc, haven't played much with any of it though. i played fallout 3, then when i got nv i turned it onto hardcore:medium and it's pretty hard. some really cool mods for it over at nexus too
I love hardcore mode, but I wish it was fleshed out a little more. Food/drink is very plentiful and super stims still make you pretty godly despite just healing over time. At least it makes you think a little more about your ammo
Old 08-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Shishkabob is awesome. I actually liked New Vegas more than 3 because you could move around a lot easier since its a desert and not a destroyed city with ruins blocking everything. Second time through the game I went all unarmed/melee and maxed like speech and medicine on hardcore mode. Was fun, sold all my ammo and never worried about weight.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love hardcore mode, but I wish it was fleshed out a little more. Food/drink is very plentiful and super stims still make you pretty godly despite just healing over time. At least it makes you think a little more about your ammo
you should check out the nexus, they've got some mods there that make hardcore mode harder, and a bunch of cool stuff too. i found one where you can build a base, and you have to collect resources to afford to be able to buy new stuff for it. walls, patrolling guards, etc
Old 08-18-2011, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha the Shishkabob! Or am I thinking of something else [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I think that's the name if the flaming sword you can make. I thought you could get one in New Vegas though, never have myself but the Pyromaniac perk still mentions the weapon if I recall
Haha yeah that's the one.

And I'd like to buy whoever made this real life equivalent a beer:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-18-2011, 09:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha yeah that's the one.

And I'd like to buy whoever made this real life equivalent a beer:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty fucking cool, but I'm not sure if that's a lawnmower blade or not. If not... NO DEAL.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shishkabob is awesome. I actually liked New Vegas more than 3 because you could move around a lot easier since its a desert and not a destroyed city with ruins blocking everything. Second time through the game I went all unarmed/melee and maxed like speech and medicine on hardcore mode. Was fun, sold all my ammo and never worried about weight.
I fucking hated those bullshit cement rubble piles. Ruined the whole idea of open RPG imo. Needing to walk 500 feet in one direction and instead having to go 10 miles around a bunch of city labyrinth bullshit, pfft.

That said, lets get this thread back on track. Feachie likes fallout, and fallout is for racist cunts.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUSUGAM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty fucking cool, but I'm not sure if that's a lawnmower blade or not. If not... NO DEAL.
I would burn/slice some shit up with it regardless. Like burglars, watermelons, babies, etc.
Closed Thread