Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 04:22 PM
Sarnak

no eggs no cheese. Almond and coconut milk is ok. The 3 you mention cause severe health problems and weaknesses. There is vegan based cheese but ive never tried it before. Animal milk is not designed to be digested by our bodies. Its also full of antibiotics since we feed animals antibiotics. These anitibiotics destroy your immune system and destroy the bacteria in your body that allows you to absorb nutrients leading to malnutrition. You are young so you probably barely feel the effects but as you get older your body wont be as strong and eventually you will start to notice a difference.
Old 06-29-2016, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

I got your back on this Jib.

It doesn't stop me from eating filet cut steaks every single day tho.

Its been proven to be a narcotic addiction via Harvard and other published studies I guess after I did some research.

When I ate my first few steaks for the first couple of months I would get "high" after. It was a marked change from chicken and pasta, a different type of satiated feeling with some euphoria involved.

Anecdotal evidence supports meat eating possibly narcotic receptor mediated in humans, in models its been proven to affect one of the 4 opiate receptor classifications. I can't remember the groups anymore its like Sex, Food, and 2 others. Meat heavily activates the food one.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-29-2016, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

Yeah meat is definitely delicious, Sometimes I miss it but I just feel so much more powerful mentally and physically without it. You notice a large difference just a week after not eating it. its important that you are still eating a well balanced diet and getting the proper plants in tho or you will just feel weak as fuck. the american low carb high fat high protein makes you weak as fuck. should be like 70-80% carbs from legume/potato sources and thats the most important part. most people arent aware that vegetable matter and potatoes have quit a bit of protein in them. I actually get more protein than my body needs without even thinking about it.
Old 06-29-2016, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah meat is definitely delicious, Sometimes I miss it but I just feel so much more powerful mentally and physically without it. You notice a large difference just a week after not eating it. its important that you are still eating a well balanced diet and getting the proper plants in tho or you will just feel weak as fuck. the american low carb high fat high protein makes you weak as fuck. should be like 70-80% carbs from legume/potato sources and thats the most important part. most people arent aware that vegetable matter and potatoes have quit a bit of protein in them. I actually get more protein than my body needs without even thinking about it.
LOL
Old 06-29-2016, 05:41 PM
Banned

people who are addicted to/crave food or meat specifically are lower life forms. I guess you'd describe yourselves as more alpha and in touch with your primal nature right? I eat because after 24 hours my killer instinct starts overwhelming my ego and I get kinda nasty/aggressive, not for decadent pleasure. I get enough of that by being attractive & surrounded by attractive people.

Not one person in my family is obese or even a little bit overweight (dad was chubby for a few years of his 40s after the divorce but he replaced drinking w/ marathons and lifting, now he's more ripped than me). There's such a thing as genetic chaff and those chubby "alphas" around the elk certainly qualify.

Never had to grapple with food cravings of any form, except major sweet tooth when i was deep on opiates. Took years of daily doses of hard drugs to bring me to your everyday plebeian baseline - lol.

Visible abs life.
Old 06-29-2016, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

My "chubby" family line extends some 14,000 years+ and I'm more than fit for my natural environment, the coastlines of the Pacific Northwest. Any other plebs come from a history that deep or just some shit ya read ancestry.com?

Seems to me like I would be better suited doin it like my ancestors did. Hunting AND gathering. Different stokes for different folks, see ya in the vegan only safe space line at trader joes

7 Blessings
Old 06-29-2016, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2016, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My "chubby" family line extends some 14,000 years+ and I'm more than fit for my natural environment, the coastlines of the Pacific Northwest. Any other plebs come from a history that deep or just some shit ya read ancestry.com?

Seems to me like I would be better suited doin it like my ancestors did. Hunting AND gathering. Different stokes for different folks, see ya in the vegan only safe space line at trader joes

7 Blessings
the records of my family line had to be destroyed to protect me but i am confident it goes back appx 4 bln years.

I agree that you would be better off doin it like your ancestors. maybe then u wouldn't have a harrisonian physique.

also, not vegan, just not a burgerjunkie. l8r fatty
Old 06-29-2016, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
harrisonian physique
lold
Old 06-29-2016, 06:00 PM
Banned

best thing about this bod #50318: nice grooves in my ab region for the honeys to snort substances off

try puttin powder on your hairy stomach fame, prolly too convex to even get a line on there without it sliding off (and that's ignoring how much product would get soaked up by the sweat and oil). imagine trying to cut a line on a grease slicked basketball
Closed Thread