Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2021, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think someone switched your degree in applied mathematics with a degree in being a bitch.
Pickle with the mic drop
Old 08-27-2021, 11:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the simple question doesn't make sense to you because you're too smart?
No, are you related to Remen?
Old 08-27-2021, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detoxx has a ten year history of liking agreements when his guild is dominating and then suddenly calling for changes to the rules when it is losing. He hated racing when he didn't have Furor. Now I bet he loves it! Why the change of heart?

In this way, he never negotiates in good faith. To expect anything different back is dumb.

And I can tell you don't get it either. Why was the insance Zerg meta something that needed to be overcome? Because AM was losing, duh.
Wrong. Never once did I get racing changed, Ive always liked racing.
Old 08-27-2021, 11:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx View Post
There is no way u can script those races
How would you know if you haven't tried?
Old 08-28-2021, 12:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think someone switched your degree in applied mathematics with a degree in being a bitch.
lol

<Gravity>
Old 08-28-2021, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, are you related to Remen?
Another deflection to avoid answering a simple question. This guy is really dumb, for real. This is gonna be my last interaction with you because it is hurting my brain.

I'll leave you with some advice...follow the timeless adage "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".
Old 08-28-2021, 01:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong. Never once did I get racing changed, Ive always liked racing.
No, you just tried to get AGs cheater banned. What was his name again?
Old 08-28-2021, 02:18 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another deflection to avoid answering a simple question. This guy is really dumb, for real. This is gonna be my last interaction with you because it is hurting my brain.

I'll leave you with some advice...follow the timeless adage "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".
Good luck to you, I feel bad that I made your brain hurt, maybe you should get that checked out.
Old 08-28-2021, 03:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How would you know if you haven't tried?
I would suspect his statement is no longer true………../em opens the can of worms and points at the elephant in the room.
Old 08-28-2021, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:

I would suspect his statement is no longer true………../em opens the can of worms and points at the elephant in the room.
Thank you for posting about your suspicions! I suspect you are as dumb as nutsax. /em opens a new can of worms and elefants and rooms
Closed Thread