Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2023, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not participating in this thread other than to say that I think we should elect Trump in 2024 for the epic lols that will echo through history. It's all a fucking joke at this point anyway.
Old 08-24-2023, 01:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Technically, the blame ultimately lay in the hands of the drug addicts vacationing on pleasure island too long and becoming Lampwick the donkey. Don't think there was a single school in California in the 80s who didn't try to encourage the D.A.R.E. program.

In the latter half of the nineties when gang culture was being glorified on TV and the hottest rapper on the scene was a man in prison on a murder rap calling his lyrics in on a prison pay phone and "the people" embraced this as epitomous of an idol worth glorifying that might've been a good place to turn back.
While I agree hard drugs are a huge contributor to the problem…rock and roll tends to encourage drug use as well

Rap is big on drug use and violence tho. But the question is: does art like music truly motivate people to murder? I say it depends on the individual, as there have been convicted killers who have reported being inspired by a particular violent song
Old 08-24-2023, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol and you call other people conspiracy theorists.

The white supremacists who don't exist are actually everywhere! My house is probably bugged by them! They can probably hear me through the tv!
As explained halfway through this video by Ben Shapiro you need more Trihaigtinum to project you from the woke agenda.

Old 08-24-2023, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are white supremacists in this very thread, on this very page, and shitloads more out there in the wilds. They overwhelmingly vote for Republicans and it's not even close. That's a stone cold fact, everyone knows it, and by your evidence standards, the matter is settled.

I don't recall ever using "conspiracy theorist" as a pejorative, I believe in quite a few myself.
maybe we're just tired of being called the problem when theres 40 murders a weekend in chicongo
Old 08-24-2023, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
chicongo
It’s Chiraq
Old 08-24-2023, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe we're just tired of being called the problem when theres 40 murders a weekend in chicongo
They're two separate problems and your racism solves neither
Old 08-24-2023, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah he'll be fine, the Waffen SS was pretty inclusive strangely enough.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think just like everything else in history if u wherent a jew and spoke the speek and dressed the way ur supposed to and showed up to work u got paid

this is basically how the world works and i don't see why fascism or genocidal cultural eugenics should work any differently

(p.s. this post is meant to be a funny truism lol not promoting antisemitic values)
Old 08-24-2023, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

a lot of PEOPLE could benifit from getting dressed and showing up to work clean and ready and eager and having a good vocabulary

i'm v much with patriam on this one
Old 08-24-2023, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're two separate problems and your racism solves neither
Does a pistol ban solve anything or is that just a trick and all guns would be classed pistols suddenly?
Old 08-24-2023, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does a pistol ban solve anything or is that just a trick and all guns would be classed pistols suddenly?
I doubt it. There will always be workarounds even if it didn't get chucked by 2a stuff.

Working class* must not be disarmed, etc.

* cops aren't working class
Closed Thread