Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Mav you should really be informed before insulting someone for just being newerish - Xarz is one of the most clutch players we have now, new or not.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarzzardorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your guild is lead by retards and it shows. after the ooa attempt and ninjaing dojorn it's clear that you deserve no sympathy. and you can thank fe for the clusterfuck since their tactic is just train mobs on inny pullers until they have the pull and then FFA the fte

tmo and fe go for inny because they want him. nothing is stopping you from doing the same
I didn't know that being retarded and trying new things just for the sake of having fun without being hell bent on "winning" were the same thing. Also I wasn't there for any of that, so please continue to try and spare some sympathy for me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 05-25-2013, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mav you should really be informed before insulting someone for just being newerish - Xarz is one of the most clutch players we have now, new or not.
after his previous post he seems like an uninformed/troll scrub. i'll stick with my comment.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

I'm telling you otherwise.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm telling you otherwise.
no offense, but if i told you someone was an A+ player it would mean very little to you either :P
Old 05-25-2013, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

not exactly a perfectly symmetrical situation
Old 05-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
not exactly a perfectly symmetrical situation
ok i'm sure he's great at casting rune 5, haste, and tash on mobs. he still comes across as a scrub.
Old 05-25-2013, 10:59 PM
Banned

he seems like a douche
Last edited by Bazia; 05-25-2013 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: server chat edit
Old 05-25-2013, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok i'm sure he's great at casting rune 5, haste, and tash on mobs. he still comes across as a scrub.
Mav you really think this qualifies a person as clutch in my book? More like beating FE to pulls as an enchanter.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Mav you really think this qualifies a person as clutch in my book? More like beating FE to pulls as an enchanter.
Xarz was a really cool dude prior to apping to tmo, is it even the same guy? Doesn't seem as cool and friendly as he used to be.
Seems like TMO does this to people.

Anyway, I'm not sure why you're defending him jeremiah his last post was very uncalled for. Full circle deserved that inny, grats to them for getting it. Its just a shame TMO shits up the raid scene so much, I mean its like you guys will do anything to keep players here from progressing. I don't even understand why you guys kill anything the forums and ec tunnel are full of TMO members selling dragon and god loot. Obviously you guys don't need most of the loot your getting, after havibg kunark locked down going on 2 yrs now. Just stop being greedy pigs.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Closed Thread