Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's take a poll with all American citizens of how taxes and welfare should be handled.
Because P99 raid scene and Federal Finance are exactly the same thing. I suppose the money is artificial in both scenarios though.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then why are you advocating a proposal that does not scale into Velious? Do you want to have everyone raid suspended again when Velious drops while we figure out a new agreement? Or would you rather have the agreement hashed out now so when Velious drops the server can easily adapt it to the new content and raiding can continue unimpeded?

This deal is shortsighted.
It is shortsighted to compare the velious raid environment to the 3year old kunark one.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:34 PM
Banned

Limited resources and a system of distribution where no one can agree on it.

Sounds about right big Rav.

Imagine a live server that by around PoP, nothing had come out past Kunark. We got roughly the same problem, but we've tacked 50%+ xp bonus weekends on top of it (hellllooo Chardok!).

Accept that its the CONTENT and this problem was INEVITABLE. Take the free mob agreement or continue to get NOTHING while the lifers are happy with their mountain of pixels until Velious.

Do you not realize this effectively means they don't have to raid anymore to continue to secure their advantage until then? Hell, I bet some of em were actually hoping for a break in trying way too hard for that #1 spot.
Last edited by Nirgon; 12-31-2013 at 01:36 PM..
Old 12-31-2013, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciroco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone wants effort to be rewarded. The problem is that the level of effort required to field one raid mob has reached a level that (I assume) no one is comfortable with.
I think more people are comfortable with it than you guys realize.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take the free mob agreement or continue to get NOTHING while the lifers are happy with their mountain of pixels until Velious.
Yeahhh, the lower tier guilds aren't going to be devastated that they're going from almost none of these targets to literally zero.

Quote:
Do you not realize this effectively means they don't have to raid anymore to continue to secure their advantage until then? Hell, I bet some of em were actually hoping for a break in trying way too hard for that #1 spot.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems the only people who care about who the #1 guild is is the #1 guild.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

I think velious should be 100percent competition on every single mob for first 3 months. Just like live the best guilds should be the first to conquer, after its been around a bit then work to adjust.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then why are you advocating a proposal that does not scale into Velious? Do you want to have everyone raid suspended again when Velious drops while we figure out a new agreement? Or would you rather have the agreement hashed out now so when Velious drops the server can easily adapt it to the new content and raiding can continue unimpeded?

That's the whole point, we won't "need" an agreement for Velious, we just fucking need Velious. If we added another 50 raid targets, I think that would just solve our problem. There are enough armor dropping mobs for everyone if you factor in farming PoG. Everyone can spread out and not be stepping on each others toes constantly. Even Vindi spawns every 8 hours!

I'm going to go ahead and post the list of named mobs for you in Velious so you all can start working on your rotation now, I figure it will take 19 versions of Excel spanning from 1.0 to current.

Lord Yelinak
King Tormax
Dain Frostreaver IV
Lord Velketor
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar
Zlandicar
Neb
Klandicar
Sontalak
Kelorek'Dar
Wuoshi
Lodizal
Kelorek`Dar
Stormfeather
Derakor the Vindicator
Statue of Rallos Zek
Idol of Rallos Zek
Bristlebane
Tunare
Ancient Totem
Fayl Everstrong
Prince Thirneg
Galiel Spirithoof
Grahl Strongback
A Phase Puma
Ordro
Sarik the Fang
Treah Greenroot
Undogo Digolo
Dozekar the Cursed
Casalen
Grozzmel
Krigara
Lepethida
Midayor
Tavekalem
Ymmeln
Arreken Skyward
Gozzrem
Lendiniara the Keeper
Telkorenar
Aaryonar
Cekenar
Dagarn the Destroyer
Eashen of the Sky
Ikatiar the Venom
Jorlleag
Lady Mirenilla
Lady Nevederia
Lord Feshlak
Lord Koi'Doken
Lord Kreizenn
Lord Vyemm
Sevalak
Vulak`Aerr
Zlexak
Atpaev
Ayillish
Bratavar
Bufa
Cargalia
Del Sapara
Derasinal
Draazak
Entari
Esorpa of the Ring
Gafala
Gangel
Glati
Harla Dar
Hechaeva
Honvar
Icehackle
Ionat
Jen Sapara
Kar Sapara
Karkona
Klandicar
Linbrak
Makala
Makil Rargon
Mazi
Melalafen
Mraaka
Myga
Neordla
Nintal
Onava
Pantrilla
Quoza
Stronghorn
Tantor
Tranala
Tsiraka
Uiliak
Vitaela
Von
Vraptin
Yal
Yeldema
Zil Sapara (The Dragon Sage)
Guardian Kozzalym
Last edited by Happyfeet; 12-31-2013 at 02:13 PM..
Old 12-31-2013, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

Quote:

I'd like to point out that *I* have not advocated anything. I am going about my life as normal and when the suspension lifts and the agreement is made, I trust in TMO leadership to make it one that I can live with. I am comforted in the fact that there will NOT be a rotation.

To answer your question: No, I do not want some bullshit care bear agreement to be carried over into Velious. Perhaps when Velious drops all these problems go away by themselves as the more casual guilds will get a majority of the Kunark raid mobs + VP while the more hard core raid guilds are concentrating on ToV and NToV. Just like how it was in 2000. Granted, they will pop back up two years into Velious, but we can deal with that then.

Kolored on Red.

Old 12-31-2013, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the whole point, we won't "need" an agreement for Velious, we just fucking need Velious. If we added another 50 raid targets, I think that would just solve our problem. There are enough armor dropping mobs for everyone if you factor in farming PoG. Everyone can spread out and not be stepping on each others toes constantly. Even Vindi spawns every 8 hours!
Giant Arena Rotations INC, Server Pop high enough for 24/7 armor farms!
Old 12-31-2013, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Giant Arena Rotations INC, Server Pop high enough for 24/7 armor farms!
Considering Arena mobs can be done with less than a group of 50's, there will be no rotations there just people camping the spawns.
Closed Thread