Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can we agree that as far as professional presentation goes, perhaps too much is not expected of women but rather too little is expected of men.

go into a law office and try to find me a man wearing a properly tailored suit. you can't. it just won't happen. men dress like absolute trash from mcmanagers all the way up to ceo's. it's even been a trend/meme among west coast tech types trying to parrot steve jobs and bill gates. slovenliness on purpose to signal how down to earth you are.

maybe men should start trying again
[citation needed]
Old 03-19-2018, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are redheads attractive? I'm disgusted by all minorities and generally only liked brunettes, by now I'm into blondes. Trying to figure out these redheads currently plz halp
Well the guy holding the sign is fugly as fuck IMO.

But there are attractive redheads out there.

th.jpg
Old 03-19-2018, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

I knew this JD fella had some juice lol.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-19-2018, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are redheads attractive? I'm disgusted by all minorities and generally only liked brunettes, by now I'm into blondes. Trying to figure out these redheads currently plz halp
redhead women are typically hypersexual and/or at least identify as sexual beings according to most research. They have a heightened sensitivity (confirmed via science) that is a part of their DNA. This is part of the reason for that.

from what i have observed true redheads are racist (but this is more to do with the low number of redheads and a tendency to stick within ethnic group by all races. For example you like brunettes you come from an area with all different types of exotic brunettes)

if u get your Saltbae on though, they do not discriminate. You might need a full head of hair though. Ya'll got that?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-19-2018, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Attachment 9658
Nice post!

Quote:
Are redheads attractive?
they are ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
redhead women are typically hypersexual and/or at least identify as sexual beings according to most research. They have a heightened sensitivity (confirmed via science) that is a part of their DNA. This is part of the reason for that.
The quoted text actually is supported by research and is not broscience, dailymail as it sounds. Redheaded women literally are the humans best-adapted to modern society.
Old 03-19-2018, 05:24 PM
Banned

on further review i need a lither neck than that boy. it's a flattering photo but idk if he cuts it on video (or bathroom scale tbh).
Old 03-19-2018, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Attachment 9658
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on further review i need a lither neck than that boy. it's a flattering photo but idk if he cuts it on video (or bathroom scale tbh).
https://youtu.be/zhexf94LjTw
Old 03-20-2018, 02:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... Mick when was the last time you (really) knew a woman?
I know women are brainwashed into thinking feminism is moral and are unaware they are soldiers manipulated on a battlefield by self identifying amazonian cultists made up of the weakest people in the gene pool in an effort to destroy all life on the planet earth.

So.. I'd say I think I know them pretty well.
Old 03-20-2018, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know women are brainwashed into thinking feminism is moral and are unaware they are soldiers manipulated on a battlefield by self identifying amazonian cultists made up of the weakest people in the gene pool in an effort to destroy all life on the planet earth.

So.. I'd say I think I know them pretty well.
Mate that episode of Futurama was just a satire.
Old 03-20-2018, 02:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mate that episode of Futurama was just a satire.
man it is so sad that the libtard education system has been so fatal to these peoples brains that if you say amazonian the only thing they can think of is an adult cartoon

how much deeper does your knowledge go? Are you about to wow me with your awareness of the new wonder woman films? Maybe your cuck mother was a fan of xena?
Closed Thread