Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AKA Arthon lost his shit again?
i think arthon is actually taking a break atm
Old 06-15-2017, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What fake news did i bring? I could search for the threads where rustle took mobs before even reaching out to establish a new rotation after you killed stuff like KT? Wasnt it rustle who told FoH to get out of fear even while they were killing stuff?
Do you have a reverse memory where you remember everything except the opposite of how it happened? Like when CSG killed KT and then the rotation was established? It was a 2am kill, it was also a full moon.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:08 PM
Sarnak

no just a selective memory where A/A does nothing wrong ever and the casuals are the bad guys
Old 06-15-2017, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think half my guild is actually taking a break atm
ftfy
Old 06-15-2017, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's got no backup atm so he just makes himself look immersed and crazy.
I always wondered why this is, honestly I don't agree with his perspective on some things and I find his delivery to be poor at times, but surely some of his guildies agree with him.

You'd think they'd give some backup occasionally. But, nah. They don't.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have a reverse memory where you remember everything except the opposite of how it happened? Like when CSG killed KT and then the rotation was established? It was a 2am kill, it was also a full moon.
It was being streamed by FoH and the message they received in Fear were from rustle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no just a selective memory where A/A does nothing wrong ever and the casuals are the bad guys
When have i ever said A/A has never done anything wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ftfy
called summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always wondered why this is, honestly I don't agree with his perspective on some things and I find his delivery to be poor at times, but surely some of his guildies agree with him.

You'd think they'd give some backup occasionally. But, nah. They don't.
Why would i need any back up? This is a RNF forum for a 17 year old game. You think i take anything that is said here personally? while some people may actually be emotionally invested in this kind of stuff, i personally am just killing time sitting at my desk waiting to go home.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

Interact with this dude in game and find out.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:44 PM
Banned

I think his guildies feel the same way about him as the peanut gallery. Even more so because he makes the guild look bad lol.
Old 06-15-2017, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convict [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
casuals not bad guys. there lotta them in A/A and bunch of other guilds. it the loser neckbeards who can't win and pretend they casual because they lose that whine and are legitimate bad guys. casuals don't care. they just play and have fun :3
Old 06-15-2017, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think his guildies feel the same way about him as the peanut gallery. Even more so because he makes the guild look bad lol.
what guild are you in again?
Closed Thread