Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 06:48 PM
Orc

I'm still waiting to here one good story about this server that is real.
Old 02-27-2015, 06:52 PM
Banned

There's no variance on red. Happiest story ever.

Just one fine example:
One time Severilous spawned and no one tracked it for 60 hours to get it.
Old 02-27-2015, 06:53 PM
Orc

What's funny about red is you all can pvp noob afk'rs, but you talk about banning someone who told a story you didn't like in a story thread.

Now that I think about it, this community is completely pointless
Old 02-27-2015, 06:55 PM
Banned

Does everyone being happy about killing Severilous while not being miserable tracking him 60 hours count as a happy story? Or you still won't answer me cuz I didn't read 68+ times how much you hate red or how retarded people who disagree with you are?
Old 02-27-2015, 06:58 PM
Sarnak

i dunno nirgon i think the cleaen guy has a point that we are missing. if only we could find it.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:00 PM
Orc

More posts from Paleman without actual content. This thread is a perfect example of what to expect before someone takes the time to roll here.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh...i have had pretty much nothing but good experiences on Red. And I am horrible at pvp. My wizard is 56, cleric 53, sk 50. So i think i have played enough to have a valid opinion.

Yea you run into some retards, griefers etc. But blue has more than its fair share of these same types of people as well. Just instead of killing you they are KSing, ninja looting, training, stalling raid mobs, camp stealing, or just being general tools.

If you join the pvp server with the expectation that you are going to pvp you will love it. If someone is griefing you then kill him, leave, log out, ask a friend to come kill him. You have lots of options. Getting mad is not a good one however.

An example of this would be a few weeks ago I was lvling in CoM on my SK. Another SK in range of me inspected(saw i was twinked to the gills) and ran off. He ended up trying to grief a shaman in patchwork and other crappy noobie gear because he was easy prey. Did the shaman scream, cry and delete his toon?

Nope, he asked me if I would help. So, between pulls for my group i would run over to stables and run him off till he plugged. This SK is a prime example of a red douchebag, but for every one of him there are 30 or 40 good people who will help you.

Later that night I (thought) i logged off. Turns out I didn't and that same douchebag SK bind camped me for 10-20 free pvp kills and looted a few hundred pp.

Oh well, my bad for not making sure I logged out. Lesson learned, character not deleted.

I greatly enjoy Red when i have the time to play. The raiding can't be beat for someone with a busy schedule. I know when raid mobs spawn and simply log on and kill them. No poop socking, no fte, no wasting days of my life staring at a spawn points.

And even being shittastic at pvp, i still get kills once in awhile, and if i don't want to pvp, it's real easy to avoid it.
The douchebag sk was Atank. My toon was Banhammer. You can check out the red99 leaderboard to verify this story.

Also, being Bob...the most trusted person on the box for years. My opinion > yours.

Keep posting though
Old 02-27-2015, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by clellaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More posts from Paleman without actual content. This thread is a perfect example of what to expect before someone takes the time to roll here.
well my post had letters in it, so wrong again claeaen. Shit you would of been 30+ on red, maybe you would have a friend or two with the time weve been wasting on this insightful conversation.

you should make a toon on red to inform people so that your mission would be fulfilled sooner imo. just a thought for your quest that you are on.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:04 PM
Orc

This works fine, thanks.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:05 PM
Sarnak

your welcome i guess