Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-03-2022, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, a zit on my body is a clump of cells, and it too is "alive", in a sense. But the US Government should not be able to send me to prison for removing it, because it is not a living organism.
a zit did not come from a sperm & egg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2022, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, a zit on my body is a clump of cells, and it too is "alive", in a sense. But the US Government should not be able to send me to prison for removing it, because it is not a living organism.
Correct. The core issue is some people disagree as to when a "clump of cells" is considered a human being. There is no scientific consensus on this so far, so it is better to err on the side of caution and not kill something that may turn out to meet our definition of "alive" later on.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 05-03-2022 at 04:15 PM..
Old 05-03-2022, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

no they dont it happens when the genetic makeup of the child is complete, AT FERTILIZATION

pro abortion people dont understand the definition of personhood and think it means life, the way anti trans people think gender means male or female.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct. The core issue is some people disagree as to when a "clump of cells" is considered a human being. There is no scientific consensus on this so far, so it is better to err on the side of caution and not kill something that may turn out to meet our definition of "alive" later on.
Do you know what one of the cruelest things in the world is? An unloved child.

Let's make a whole bunch more of them, which we've proven leads to much higher crime rates, all on a hunch.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no they dont it happens when the genetic makeup of the child is complete, AT FERTILIZATION

pro abortion people dont understand the definition of personhood and think it means life, the way anti trans people think gender means male or female.
It's not a child, it's a fetus. You clearly don't understand the difference in meaning between the two words.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Let's make a whole bunch more of them, which we've proven leads to much higher crime rates, all on a hunch.
For the vast majority of human history, the vast majority of babies were born into unimaginable hells of a life. But they persevered, and here we are today. Without babies, the human race stops existing. I am not someone who believes ending humanity is the solution to suffering.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's not a child, it's a fetus. You clearly don't understand the difference in meaning between the two words.
Its entire genetic makeup is in that fetus, because it needs to drink from its moms titties does not mean it isnt a person! god damn. I cant believe you have the audacity to say you're on the science side. Just admit you're in a cult already!
Old 05-03-2022, 04:30 PM
Banned

Pretty soon we're gonna have artificial wombs like in "The Island" movie and we're just going to bill the babies like 30,000m quidiecoin and when they fail to make their first few payments at like 16 in their school to work programs we'll just harvest their organs while putting them on machine pumps until there's nothing left.

Might as well do the eugenics thing again brahs. Population control is absolutely necessary. As well as stricter laws and no rights or freedoms.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the vast majority of human history, the vast majority of babies were born into unimaginable hells of a life. But they persevered, and here we are today. Without babies, the human race stops existing. I am not someone who believes ending humanity is the solution to suffering.
Do we have a shortage of humans that I was unaware of? Or are you simply advocating for making things worse for all existing humans with no basis?

Old 05-03-2022, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

How is any of this the child's fault and not the parent's?

So the answer is to kill the child because of unloving parents?

/boggle