Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not just crazy, insane.
Ya, I was using them to show that it becomes increasingly unlikely that old evils will be resumed, the more developed a country becomes

But I do appreciate his deep mistrust for Germany. I personally agree that America is the greatest country on earth, and it’s nice to see a little populism from a forum go’er on here
Old 07-08-2021, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Germany did sure. If you are acting like old evils could come springing back to modern day, why couldn’t we just get rid of all the courts and have mob justice? Have a mob determine if someone is innocent or not and just beat them to death in the street? Why doesn’t this become our new system?

Ooh, what if we started having sacrifices to the sun God, like the Aztecs did! Rolling heads down pyramids. Wouldn’t that be crazy?
Why am I not surprised the GOP base say they believe antisemitism is literally impossible?
Old 07-08-2021, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why am I not surprised the GOP base say they believe antisemitism is literally impossible?
Calling someone a Jew with a negative tone can be seen as antisemitic. Slowly hacking their head off with a sword while yelling “God is good” in Arabic can be seen as antisemitic as well. One is more likely to occur in America, and one is more likely to occur in the stan’s and the Gaza Strip
Old 07-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calling someone a Jew with a negative tone can be seen as antisemitic. Slowly hacking their head off with a sword while yelling “God is good” in Arabic can be seen as antisemitic as well. One is more likely to occur in America, and one is more likely to occur in the stan’s and the Gaza Strip
I see you've gone back to incoherently flinging shit at the wall.
Old 07-08-2021, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see you've gone back to incoherently flinging shit at the wall.
You’re right. It takes a big person to admit when they are wrong. Antisemitism, even violent antisemitism, can and does happen in developed countries as well

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ing/ar-AAKfqmp

“23-year-old Waseem Awawdeh of Brooklyn, was charged with assault as a hate crime, gang assault, menacing, aggravated harassment as a hate crime and criminal possession of a weapon”

Sounds like one of those white supremacist types. Hey I wonder how Waseem Awawdeh feels about LGBT too? Lol
Last edited by unsunghero; 07-08-2021 at 03:50 PM..
Old 07-08-2021, 03:51 PM
Banned

The really big irony is that the poor, homeless, disenfranchised, marginal, old, sick, weak, cowardly, criminal even (vigilantes would just execute u for stealing bread). Oppressed. "Underprivileged" are the same exact people or persons who benefit the most from police lol.

Trust me, at my prime, in the military back in the day with 40k in my account, police were like, not the guys I needed to run to for help.

Honestly America always has been a lil bit fashy and we just got a bunch of lowlifes dipping their feets in the fashy kiddy pool and knee-jerk libs with no clue what it is actually like to physically have someone stronger than u immune to prosecution lean their knee in on ur neck to extort weed and hooker money, let alone just bust a cap in ur friend to grab their purse.
Old 07-08-2021, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sounds like one of those white supremacist types
Accidental self-own.
Old 07-08-2021, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The really big irony is that the poor, homeless, disenfranchised, marginal, old, sick, weak, cowardly, criminal even (vigilantes would just execute u for stealing bread). Oppressed. "Underprivileged" are the same exact people or persons who benefit the most from police lol.

Trust me, at my prime, in the military back in the day with 40k in my account, police were like, not the guys I needed to run to for help.

Honestly America always has been a lil bit fashy and we just got a bunch of lowlifes dipping their feets in the fashy kiddy pool and knee-jerk libs with no clue what it is actually like to physically have someone stronger than u immune to prosecution lean their knee in on ur neck to extort weed and hooker money, let alone just bust a cap in ur friend to grab their purse.
Cops are not allowed to just steal your possessions for themselves, per se. The only shady thing that DOES happen with cops is civil asset forfeiture, where you have to prove a large sum of money you have is yours and not drug money, and even if you do, they can sometimes still take a cut. This goes towards their budget, not to their own personal pockets, but is theft nevertheless
Old 07-08-2021, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Cops are not allowed to just steal your possessions for themselves, per se. The only shady thing that DOES happen with cops is civil asset forfeiture, where you have to prove a large sum of money you have is yours and not drug money, and even if you do, they can sometimes still take a cut. This goes towards their budget, not to their own personal pockets, but is theft nevertheless
Correct.

I wasn't accusing cops of being thiefy. Civil asset forfeiture rly only effects rich ppl who actually have property tho. So not really a problem for the people upset cops have the authority and power to help protect them from psychotic knife wielding scumbags (such as myself, I've been in that category).

I would rather be dead from a jumpy rooky or angry lazy old mean guy not wanting to risk another 20 stitches or maybe lucky mortal slash than have someone else hurt from me going rabid and feral.

But most cops don't suck that bad, and we can improve that without destroying civil society. Or making cops suffer.
Last edited by starkind; 07-08-2021 at 04:11 PM..
Closed Thread