Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2021, 02:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What makes you think I am ST?

Stupid people make a lot of assumptions.

Every comment you have made indicates that you really need to finish school.
Resorting to insults : check
Superiority complex : check
Games and pretends : check

Yeah def ST material, I think it is a safe bet.
Old 02-13-2021, 02:53 PM
Banned

Can't fix stupid.
Old 02-13-2021, 03:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks! Won't be soon, my guy just dinged level 10, lol. But atm I'm confident that the Shaman will be "the one" where I don't just reroll and resell gear at level 25, lmao.
Smart move! Earliest SoW for easier travel, huge utility and survivability, desirable in groups, small teams, and yet solo capable. Slow is probably 2nd most game breaking mechanic (charm pets being #1) and Torpor is the single most OP spell in trilogy. One of very few classes that become more powerful as they level up, classic treats them nice, Kunark even better, and Velious moves their gear to God tier. Also have a very doable Epic with cool additional items that can be accomplished even of you don't join one of the big guilds. You're doing it right [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2021, 06:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't fix stupid.
Finally you say something that makes sense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2021, 06:18 PM
Banned

What makes sense is it is clear you have no qualms about being a liar.

This isn't an insult to you. Just a fact.
Old 02-14-2021, 12:33 AM
Skeleton

If you think seducio is Seduciawolf you are sadly mistaken, know Sed and this person is not him.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2021, 06:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smart move! Earliest SoW for easier travel, huge utility and survivability, desirable in groups, small teams, and yet solo capable. Slow is probably 2nd most game breaking mechanic (charm pets being #1) and Torpor is the single most OP spell in trilogy. One of very few classes that become more powerful as they level up, classic treats them nice, Kunark even better, and Velious moves their gear to God tier. Also have a very doable Epic with cool additional items that can be accomplished even of you don't join one of the big guilds. You're doing it right [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Shaman really does have a lot going for it and it has a lot of what I was looking for in a class. Just gotta push through the early levels, they're a slog, and probably the reason I quit before.
Old 02-14-2021, 12:30 PM
Orc

Leveling here is a breeze compared to classic imo. Took me almost a whole year to hit 60 as a quadding wizard that played every day.
Closed Thread