Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who is a serious trader would be playing on both servers at once if that was the reason. There is no reason not to sit in EC while playing on Green if you are a tunnel rat. It's what I do.
Why sit in the tunnel when theres only 300 people on blue... Just no.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-29-2019, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

MacroEcon 101: fake a draught, then increase prices when demand is high. Did nobody pay attention in Ben Stein’s class?

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Old 10-30-2019, 03:19 AM
Fire Giant

why greenbies care and comment about blue's status is beyond my imagination. stick with green, worry about stuff on your server. you dont play on blue, nobody cares about your input

i like how it is today, less crowded, less e-peens, i log in and i can do stuff with my friends or solo.

what these outspoken greenbies are doing now is no diff than what the reds were doing before green launched
Old 10-30-2019, 03:26 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why greenbies care and comment about blue's status is beyond my imagination
Welcome to 2012 when red launched, what happens there is of great interest and comment to blue players ^^
Old 10-30-2019, 07:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why sit in the tunnel when theres only 300 people on blue... Just no.
Because people still have items to buy and sell on Blue even if rolling a character on Green, and because it requires zero extra effort. Two clients open, one playing on green and the other doing EC stuff during downtime. It’s pretty basic stuff.
Old 10-30-2019, 10:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
red is also ded
I think honestly if there some sort of life pumped into red it could turn around. I'm not sure what that life would be as I've always been a blue player and a PvE player on Everquest. There could be a new push from the p99 devs and some sort of incentive or recreation of legacy item drops or something - stir the pot a little.

I'm not sure if they're happy red is dead because it's less work or if the dev's and those running the show would like its population to rise again? I think there could be some really good planning with simple changes for a short period of time that might pump some life into red, double xp, legacy item drops aligned with green's timeline right now (or something along those lines), something that gives a classic feel but an excitement. Again, I'm not sure if that is what they want but just a thought.
Old 10-30-2019, 01:29 PM
Kobold

at first it was "green won't effect blue's population lol"

then it was "sure a few people will check out green, but they'll come back cuz their loot is on blue"

now it is "I LIKE HOW FREE FROM OTHER PLAYERS BLUE IS NOW IT IS BETTER I CAN SOLO NOW"

final edition "yeah i moved over to green cuz blue sucked now"
Old 10-30-2019, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at first it was "green won't effect blue's population lol"

then it was "sure a few people will check out green, but they'll come back cuz their loot is on blue"

now it is "I LIKE HOW FREE FROM OTHER PLAYERS BLUE IS NOW IT IS BETTER I CAN SOLO NOW"

final edition "yeah i moved over to green cuz blue sucked now"
kek'd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2019, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Truth hurts and makes you lash out - i understand that.

Just sayin sell your stuff while theres still a sembelance of buyers hehe
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-30-2019, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Then there’s also the healthy decision: watch blue die and pick up a new hobby.

[Oracle] [Grave Lord] [Outrider]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris View Post
You also don't have to play here if you don't like the rules. It's your choice <3
Closed Thread