Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 12:22 AM
Sarnak

this thread now sucks. back on topic imo. moar LR
Old 02-04-2010, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you loose points in the catergory of debating etiquette.
As far as I can tell, he wasn't debating etiquette. Hoow can he loose pooints in a catergoory in which he wasn't invoolved?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread now sucks. back on topic imo. moar LR
No wai! This thread rocks!
Good luck getting LR! *cheers you on*
Old 02-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

i see what you did there
Old 02-04-2010, 02:12 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

September, 1999 - They talk about PoH & PoSky porting spells existing prior to September 1999.
October, 1999 - Sol Ro Released.

Other fun tid bit.
May, 2000 - "Increased the number of frightfingers in the Plane of Fear. Previously only 3 frightfingers would pop per respawn. "

I didn't play classic classic classic. So I don't know if Allakhazam notes are to be trusted. But hey, seems like PoSky/PoHate come out before Sol Ro right? (what I was really looking for was the date LR was removed, because i'm 99% sure when it was removed, class gear was introduced...)
Old 02-04-2010, 02:43 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh Dabamf..

You're giving this guy FAR too much credit. I doubt VERY seriously he understood, much less intended, the (correct) implications he made. Srsly. Most people are somewhat capable of loosely assembling familiar words into a structure which can convey basic meaning, but generally they are incapable of building structures of phrases into anything that remotely resembles a complete sentence. Do you really expect comprehension?
Vague much?
Old 02-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As far as I can tell, he wasn't debating etiquette. Hoow can he loose pooints in a catergoory in which he wasn't invoolved?
Speaking of a lack of comprehension: "debating etiquette" is the subject I was referring to, NOT a debate about etiquette.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by guineapig; 02-04-2010 at 08:08 AM..
Old 02-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Aviak

I didnt mean to start any of this, I was merely trying to add on the fact that robes should drop as well. Now that Divinity is doing PoF if LR started dropping Id think that would benefit them as well, no?
Old 02-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Belmont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt mean to start any of this, I was merely trying to add on the fact that robes should drop as well. Now that Divinity is doing PoF if LR started dropping Id think that would benefit them as well, no?
That's true it would benefit us but I highly doubt that the devs are going to change their minds on the removal of those items.

It's cool though. With the exception of a Main Tank or possibly someone who does everything solo, a few nicer pieces of gear really isn't what's going to save your ass in a group or a raid.
I wouldn't say no to it, but I won't die without it.

(Resist gear might be another story though, but that's another discussion all together.)
Old 02-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jify [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I didn't play classic classic classic. So I don't know if Allakhazam notes are to be trusted. But hey, seems like PoSky/PoHate come out before Sol Ro right? (what I was really looking for was the date LR was removed, because i'm 99% sure when it was removed, class gear was introduced...)
Copied from my post in another thread:

Temple of Solusek Ro: October 13th, 1999
Battle of Bloody Kithicor / Plane of Hate: October 31st, 1999 (estimate)
Plane of Sky: January, 2000
Kunark: March (or April), 2000
Ruins of Old Paineel (The Hole): June 22, 2000
Old 02-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's either bring lustrous russet back into the game, or release PoH
And Cryosilk Robe!
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Closed Thread