Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 08:35 PM
Aviak

Everyone that dislikes what aftermath is doing in hate should just focus your attention on getting ftes on actual aftermath raid targets and giving the fte rights to awakened or other guilds
Old 12-12-2016, 08:43 PM
Large Rat

I see sirfloppin is still anon, guess hes still living up there...
Old 12-12-2016, 08:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comcastic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you all should move to phinny with BDA if you don't like competition and want participation trophies
So how is it competition when a raid force is already in Hate clearing minis and you gentlemen (Uyan, Carnac, Sirfloppin, Osbat, Alino, Walmarts, among a few others) pull thru the raid? How is it your monks flop the mobs onto our monks that are pulling, preventing them from the Minis? Again, there has been numerous complaints about you and your crew here. Perception is 9/10th of the law. Consensus is all agreeing on what you guys are doing and yet you gentlemen are sitting there acting like you are doing no harm. Your "ego", "arrogance", or whatever you want to call it is obscuring what the issue is.

Because this is not a FTE, you claim as a normal camp. Plane of Hate is a raid zone, a stepping stone for guilds for bettering themselves and further preparing them for even more raid targets. Yet you gentlemen have no game etiquette of the game, and oblivious that you are disrupting the raid/zone. Does Detoxx know of this and the reputation you are giving his guild name? A guild leader/officers would put all stop if a guild member(s) is causing a bad reputation to their guild name.

Aftermath handles NToV mobs, or raid targets of the like. Aftermath has better priorities than to camp Hate or Plane of Sky Nobles. You do not see Awakened doing these things, or stooping to that level, do you?
Last edited by reevesz; 12-12-2016 at 08:54 PM..
Old 12-12-2016, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portsche [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? Sounds kind of cheap to me.

WTS Slowstone Ambers, 30k each. Not kidding.
WTF

do these not drop any more or something?
LOL, I have no clue if they drop or not. I assume they do. I just wanted to toss in my own sarcastic response to someone whining. I do have a couple extra ones lying around, and would definitely sell them for 30k each. That being said, anyone who would pay that much for them is (for lack of a better term) retarded.

Originally posted by Harrison: I repeat, what kind of pathetic pussy is too afraid to post on the forums under their character's name?
Old 12-12-2016, 09:53 PM
Fire Giant

It must be shocking to some, that people in Aftermath actually want to play EQ and do fun stuff outside of raiding ToV. Challenging content with small #'s and whatever slander you talk about us training is pure lies. Please show me any evidence of us training you. If you want to see guilds that train you should of tuned in when AG/FoH/Us were in the zone and AG was training everyone left and right. If you are not looking to buy items please go make a rants and flames post and leave this thread to people that actually want these items instead of asking for tissues and diapers.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Skeleton

I don't personally have a problem with any of this, but if you expect people to think you're a swell guy for having a lock on quest drops they want then you're in for a shocker. You can follow the rules and still be shitty. You're free to do anything you want, and people are free to hate you for it. No one buys the "well in 2013 so and so trained me" bit because most of the server doesn't participate in the absurd rules lawyering that goes on at the top end and don't wanna hear it.
Old 12-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_kc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It must be shocking to some, that people in Aftermath actually want to play EQ and do fun stuff outside of raiding ToV. Challenging content with small #'s and whatever slander you talk about us training is pure lies. Please show me any evidence of us training you. If you want to see guilds that train you should of tuned in when AG/FoH/Us were in the zone and AG was training everyone left and right. If you are not looking to buy items please go make a rants and flames post and leave this thread to people that actually want these items instead of asking for tissues and diapers.
Bottom line here is that members of your guild have been disrupting legit Hate raids for about ten months now. At least, ten months ago is the first time it happened to me. You're not doing it for the challenge or the fun. You weren't there doing it before the revamp. You're only there now to fuck with people and disrupt their raids, talk shit, and monopolize content so that you can sell it back to people for a profit.

If me or anyone else on this thread did the same thing in another zone, the GMs would kick our teeth in. Even hinting in another thread at doing something this retarded got me a veiled warning as my first response.

I don't see anyone else doing this, just you guys. Why members of your specific guild get a pass to shit on people and disrupt zones, raids, and content without question or consequence, I do not know. I do know that your claptrap about having fun and challenging content is diversionary horseshit.
Old 12-13-2016, 12:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bottom line here is that members of your guild have been disrupting legit Hate raids for about ten months now. At least, ten months ago is the first time it happened to me. You're not doing it for the challenge or the fun. You weren't there doing it before the revamp. You're only there now to fuck with people and disrupt their raids, talk shit, and monopolize content so that you can sell it back to people for a profit.

If me or anyone else on this thread did the same thing in another zone, the GMs would kick our teeth in. Even hinting in another thread at doing something this retarded got me a veiled warning as my first response.

I don't see anyone else doing this, just you guys. Why members of your specific guild get a pass to shit on people and disrupt zones, raids, and content without question or consequence, I do not know. I do know that your claptrap about having fun and challenging content is diversionary horseshit.
10 months ago was a different group of people actually, i think Uyan is the only one from that group. And even then, no one ever trained you or your "raids". you would port up 3 groups at once and promptly die to the break in then cry and ask for a rez, which we provided multiple times. There was also a good 7 month break between when these groups formed and decided to go to hate.

There is no rule that one guild gets to claim plane of hate like you can plain of sky. If the minis is up and not in your camp then your monks need to be faster with the pulls. I personally think the prices are extremely high, most of the items arent worth the price. But none of them are doing anything you yourselves cant do if you felt like it.
Old 12-13-2016, 01:09 AM
Sarnak

I wanted to interject for a moment to remind everyone that this is still an emulated server from 1999.

Have a good day at work tomorrow!
Old 12-13-2016, 02:59 AM
Orc

Ya'll complaining because you can't afford it, go farm plat.
Closed Thread