Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe its a sign im getting old because i couldnt be less interested in this.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 10-22-2016, 03:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone explain to me why this is remotely interesting, revolutionary, or impressive?

I'm clearly missing it... this is "i'd never purchase and can't understand why anyone ever would" status right now.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 10-22-2016, 08:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy gets it.

You talk, but you're scared to name the games. I am skeptical that they exist and, especially if people bother cheating, would not be infinitely more fun played at a decent framerate with a mouse instead of 15-30fps with a Fisher-Price babby toy with analog sticks.

It's not about being 'pc master race' it's about 2 gens with very few playable console exclusives, adding support for Twitch but still no support for decent control schemes, and dramatically escalating Jewry. I own consoles from every gen (never owned any form of Xbox though), I'm not some bitter Redditor here I have first hand experience.
Well for 1 FIFA is complete garbage on PC and filled with Cheaters i play that on XB1. I use to play Halo too as another exclusive. Overwatch is a joke on PC also. Those 3 were enough reasons to get a console. Have PS4 cause my few friends that still play games play on that.

Also i will take a controller over mouse and keyboard anyday cause thats what i'm use to for past 20 years for a lot of games. Also i'm not a professional so i could care less about being the best so i dont care about using mouse/keyboard. You should have heard the whiny bitches in counterstrike when i played ranked my first game ever haha.
Last edited by Thulack; 10-22-2016 at 08:08 AM..
Old 10-22-2016, 08:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where the fuck is there a 1080 for $400??
https://www.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap/

The one I almost got from there was $450.
Old 10-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Orc

Nintendo must try harder and show Gameplay/content is better than realistic graphics from (xbox/ps4). If they try hard enough and release more games with better gameplay/content, people will buy Nintendo including myself over an xbox/ps4.
Content is the cons of realistic graphics of xbox and ps4 and Nintendo should use that to their advantage.
Imagine a remake of ff7 for example not in realistic graphics like the upcoming ps4 but in awesome animated graphics that Nintendo use. Smoother gameplay and cheaper resulting in more content that does not take 20 years to make.
Last edited by saujee; 10-22-2016 at 08:36 AM..
Old 10-25-2016, 05:33 AM
Sarnak

ITT:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2016, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

But does it stimulate my prostate at the same time?
Old 10-25-2016, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well for 1 FIFA is complete garbage on PC and filled with Cheaters i play that on XB1. I use to play Halo too as another exclusive. Overwatch is a joke on PC also. Those 3 were enough reasons to get a console. Have PS4 cause my few friends that still play games play on that.
sports games and couch coop casual shit is actually a decent argument. Point sustained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also i will take a controller over mouse and keyboard anyday cause thats what i'm use to for past 20 years for a lot of games. Also i'm not a professional so i could care less about being the best so i dont care about using mouse/keyboard. You should have heard the whiny bitches in counterstrike when i played ranked my first game ever haha.
This is like saying you're fine with driving a 1990 maxima because you are not a professional racer. except worse because you aren't driving the maxima for not having access to something better, you're driving it because you are truly that debeaked and low-T and the maxima has a comfier chair. You have to have an exceptionally tiny spirit to be able to channel it through a first person shooter controlled by analog sticks to a degree that brings any pleasure. Every time I give it a try I feel like I'm eating oatmeal with a straw.

I bet you drink a lot of craft brews.
Old 10-26-2016, 08:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sports games and couch coop casual shit is actually a decent argument. Point sustained.

This is like saying you're fine with driving a 1990 maxima because you are not a professional racer. except worse because you aren't driving the maxima for not having access to something better, you're driving it because you are truly that debeaked and low-T and the maxima has a comfier chair. You have to have an exceptionally tiny spirit to be able to channel it through a first person shooter controlled by analog sticks to a degree that brings any pleasure. Every time I give it a try I feel like I'm eating oatmeal with a straw.

I bet you drink a lot of craft brews.
Havent had a drink in 3 years and i've probably drank 12 beers in my life. I like my liver too much and all beer tastes like ass.(same goes for coffee). i also drive a 92 civic with 225k miles on it because i dont really care what my care looks like and it gets me from point a to point b. Same with a video game. I play it to have fun and enjoy myself. That doesnt mean i have to win every game or be the best to enjoy myself.
Last edited by Thulack; 10-26-2016 at 08:12 AM..
Old 10-26-2016, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much.