Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 03:47 PM
Banned

I've never done it myself, but i think it's the dumbest shit ever and believe it should be stopped lol
Old 09-16-2014, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't all need to agree on some formal agreement. It's only one guild forcing everyone else to do it. Convince them to stop, and it will end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never done it myself, but i think it's the dumbest shit ever and believe it should be stopped lol
Taken isn't the only guild doing it, they were just the first. It was eventually going to reach that level though. Pixels have a way of doing weird shit to people. Dumbest shit ever? How about VP training? That's infinitely stupider.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great comeback. Clearly you was born on the highway because that's where most accidents happen.. People like you need something in "raid discussion" to make it the official thing. How could you be so dense..?
You can't come up with anything worthwhile to add to the discussion so you resort to attempts at personal attacks (which I find hilarious, by the way). I understand you're mentally deficient so while I'm done talking to you, i'll leave you with this final thought to ponder, maybe you can understand it: at least I stick to my ideals and don't sellout for pixels.

Internal TMO ventrilo conversations and guild chat do not make things official on P99. You want to convince guilds to not coth-duck while tracking mobs? You better make sure they are certain you're not going to do it also. Not participating in a public agreement makes no steps towards this. We have no reason to trust you unless you make it official.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:01 PM
Banned

VP training indefinitely more fun and involved. I never saw you try chest, how is that even close to coth ducking... -_-
Old 09-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
VP training indefinitely more fun and involved. I never saw you try chest, how is that even close to coth ducking... -_-
How is coth ducking (a completely stupid thing done to attain pixels) as dumb as training a competing guild in VP (a completely stupid thing done to attain pixels) ?

VP training did the most harm to this server
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Also imo coth ducking is preferential to the shitshow that would be the zoneline foot race featuring x players from y guilds going to FTE z target. At least with coth being the default you can keep tabs on the 2 players allowed to be in the vicinity as opposed to the need to have constant fraps going to make sure the person who got FTE was at a zoneline to start and not too close and etc etc.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taken isn't the only guild doing it, they were just the first. It was eventually going to reach that level though. Pixels have a way of doing weird shit to people. Dumbest shit ever? How about VP training? That's infinitely stupider.
They are the first guild doing it at every target. For a while Tmo/IB weren't even moving mages to targets until Taken did. Now we do every time, because Taken does every time. And we definitely aren't the first to duck.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is coth ducking (a completely stupid thing done to attain pixels) as dumb as training a competing guild in VP (a completely stupid thing done to attain pixels) ?

VP training did the most harm to this server
Remember I came into that rule set and decided to give them a dose of what they we're doing, did I ever kill a BDA who accidentally zoned in?
Old 09-16-2014, 04:16 PM
Banned

VP training was loads of fun, even being on the receiving end. P1999 needs no-CSR zones come Velious.
Old 09-16-2014, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Also, you don't need to have constant fraps going for the zoneline race. Fraps can work on a loop where, when you turn it on it records x amount of time before you turned it on.

I bet nobody even has fraps at most of these races. Just the threat of fraps is enough. The problem is that you have to assume the other trackers are frapsing. The zoneline race is perfect. It polices itself, it's fair, and it isn't nearly as tedious.
Closed Thread