Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2014, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you never found it odd that we were killing everything in game... and yet we still recruited anything with a heart beat that could mash their palm on the keyboard?

You never wondered why a guild holding down all the spawns with 25 people needed 40+? It never crossed your mind that Nizzar needed to hold down every spawn in game for $$, and it was hard to convince 25 people who hadn't needed anything off the spawns for a year to keep killing them?

I'm no big city lawyer, but it seems you were either ignorant or accomplice.
The problem was nothing ever went missing from the guild bank. We never saw some random person running around wearing a trak BP or any other raid loot. if RMT was happening in mass then we would have seen that. I honestly had no clue about it and I did pay attention.

Old 08-25-2014, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you never found it odd that we were killing everything in game... and yet we still recruited anything with a heart beat that could mash their palm on the keyboard?

You never wondered why a guild holding down all the spawns with 25 people needed 40+? It never crossed your mind that Nizzar needed to hold down every spawn in game for $$, and it was hard to convince 25 people who hadn't needed anything off the spawns for a year to keep killing them?

I'm no big city lawyer, but it seems you were either ignorant or accomplice.
How many years were you nihilum tho
Old 08-25-2014, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

I see a lot of people saying oh Niihlum controlled the mobs, loot etc. They killed people and prevented other guilds from growing.

That all might be true, but keep in mind NONE of it was against the rules. You might be surprised to learn that Niihlum was pretty clean overall.

Old 08-25-2014, 12:49 PM
Banned

elderan just stop posting man

you are reaching dangerous levels

it's over
Old 08-25-2014, 12:50 PM
Banned

The gear / loot was sold to members for plat sometimes rmted to them . That plat was then funneled to blue . 3.1ratio and it was sold for rl cash . The plat went to new players old
Players alike starting on red with tons of blue plat to transfer. .
Old 08-25-2014, 12:51 PM
Banned

It's not rocket science. I'm just jelly I didn't get my hands in the cookie jar .
Old 08-25-2014, 12:51 PM
Sarnak

not sure if srs. there is a Deruabel post floating around here saying yur a bunch of cheats.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

damn I would like to say im sorry. I thought I was in RnF.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

We need to donate to get some grief counselors in these forums. Holy shit you ex nilly people have a hard time accepting the truth that you recieved way more chances than you deserved and you finally screwed up and someone dropped prof right in front of the gm's to the point where they had no choice but to permaban your leader and suspend your officers for being incompetent/complacent with all the shady shit going on.

TLDR
get the fuck over it already.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-25-2014, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

How can you fault a guy for making mad coin off of a game? Its against the EULA? Big Freaking deal.

As if all the "White Knights" are really white. Boxing, RMT is so much more prevalent than anyone wants to admit, people are just glad that "the king is dead" so they can take over the throne.
Closed Thread