Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 10:22 PM
Banned

u wont get raped in prison cause ur here posting which means u dont do enough hard drugs to have the habit to make the mistake to get in debt

OP PO POOP GEN POP PURP BRRAP
Old 03-26-2014, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPERS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got my heart check during chow on my second day. Someone cut me in line and then when I confronted him, he asked what I was going to do about it. So I'll tell you what I did about it.
OP i have a question. do you think that in your situation the "heart check" was when he jumped you in line or when he asked what you would do about it. for instance, had you not even acknowledged that he jumped you would you have been considered a bitch? i think i would assume he was just hungry.

i ask this cause tho i have issues with violence, i dont go around looking for fights; im the dude that doesnt rage out when he gets cut off in traffic. so far it has worked out for me, but im wondering if maybe i should switch up my mentality for when i go to prison.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:59 AM
Skeleton

OP's post deciphered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPERS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I went to prison(Detention) in September as stated here and I got released yesterday(after school) for good behavior(listening to the teacher) and house arrest(Grounded) for 90 days.

I was hoping Velious would come out(after I was grounded), but there's a beta which is pretty cool I guess. Now, I'd like to share my experiences to help you potential first timers so you don't get violated physically and/or sexually.

- Medium security(Lunch detention) doesn't mean it's any safer than maximum security(after School Detention). You just get more rec time(homework time).
- Prison(detention) is all about respect and being tough. If you can't hold it together, you're going to get punked and viewed as a punk. Punks get beat(bullied), raped(teased), or extorted(lunch money stolen) and it doesn't end pretty.
- Within the first week(hour), you will get a heart check(attendence check) and by heart check I mean someone is going to test you to see if you're a punk(to see if you're there or not) or not. If you decide not to be a punk (and not show up)(which you should else you will get violated for your whole term)(a lot of detention that semester), expect to be in the hole(last desk alone in detention hall) for up to a week. Trust me, one week in the hole(alone in the back) is much better than fearing for your sentence. I got my heart check during chow(lunch in the cafeteria) on my second day. Someone cut me in line and then when I confronted him, he asked what I was going to do about it. So I'll tell you what I did about it. I cracked him right in the jaw(speed dialled my mom) and knocked him out(presented him with a summons to the principals office) then proceeded to beat the living daylights out of his unconscious corpse until the PO's got to me(then proceeded to slap him when he didnt respond to the summons). I was put in the hole for 2 weeks. Of course everyone watched and right then, right there I earned my respect. Noone's going to punk me(talk to me).

The rest is blah blah blah not worth my time, tales of a kid who watched too much shawshank/american history x/ and lots of televsion......

- The hole sucks. It's solitary confinement with 1 hour rec time in a 10 by 10 fence outside on the yard. You do a lot of thinking, pushups, situps, reading to pass time by. There's also a lot of psycho's in there and it's hard to ever get peace and quiet.
- Once you get back to gen pop, take a job to pass time and get into a routine...it'll only help time go by faster.
- Make friends only with your race, but never trust anybody...ever
- Don't gamble. I've seen a person get hit with a tool for not paying his debts.

It was quite a life changing experience. If you're interested and want to know more I'll post some more tips and experiences.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

Bro time to take a step back. You spent way too much time "deciphering" a post. ForumQuest ain't for everyone so don't let it kill you that ur post just wasn't funny an 0/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so far it has worked out for me, but im wondering if maybe i should switch up my mentality for when i go to prison.
Prison is my retirement plan too... roof over my head, free meals, and free healthcare. Except for the constant buttraping (there's young inmates for them to pursue... I imagine they leave old retired dudes alone), seems like a pretty good deal.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 03-30-2014, 12:34 AM
The Protector of Sunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how his story seems like every typical bad prison movie, I smell BS.
Except he didn't befriend an old black guy and run off the Mexico with him and the warden's money.
Old 03-30-2014, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHurb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u wont get raped in prison cause ur here posting which means u dont do enough hard drugs to have the habit to make the mistake to get in debt

OP PO POOP GEN POP PURP BRRAP
sup?
Old 03-31-2014, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by phacemeltar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP i have a question. do you think that in your situation the "heart check" was when he jumped you in line or when he asked what you would do about it. for instance, had you not even acknowledged that he jumped you would you have been considered a bitch? i think i would assume he was just hungry.

i ask this cause tho i have issues with violence, i dont go around looking for fights; im the dude that doesnt rage out when he gets cut off in traffic. so far it has worked out for me, but im wondering if maybe i should switch up my mentality for when i go to prison.
When in a "captivity" type of environment, you are constantly being judged by your peers. Had he not acted the way he did, it would make everyone who saw the incident think he's weak, and can be taken advantage of. They live by their own laws of the jungle, and common sense and logic have no place in their world, only certain factors apply.

Truth is, whether people realize it or not - they are constantly being judged by others, and in a place you cannot leave like a prison or the military, you cannot afford to let people think you can't stand up for yourself.
DAOC Class Descriptions by Crith (for all 3 realms, with some comparisons to EQ classes)
DAOC: Uthgard Revamp (old thread with some useful info)
"Sometimes a Majority means, that most fools are on the same side"
Closed Thread