Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 11:50 AM
Kobold

every dog has his day,, how long will it last is the question? how long can you effectively group 50-60 people together for the greater evil of pixels,, going to take a helluva lot of damage control,, how is that 25% of the loot working out for Force?? curse in screenshots now, are they getting 10%???

very interesting
Old 04-22-2013, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

People pull the king thru the ground all day long up by crypt. Pathing. Aggro. Feared pets. Shit goes thru ceilings. Maybe if you aggro one mob near the entrance and swim down the tunnel they path weird to get down there and ended up aggroing shit on the way. We were fighting at a fucking exit. No one made anyone stand in mobs and die. Zone out smart guy... But no, y'all would rather whine cry and bitch about it because you were there for pixels.

FYI... If mobs aggro near a zone out... Zone out. People been doing it since 1999...
Old 04-22-2013, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeasy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every dog has his day,, how long will it last is the question? how long can you effectively group 50-60 people together for the greater evil of pixels,, going to take a helluva lot of damage control,, how is that 25% of the loot working out for Force?? curse in screenshots now, are they getting 10%???

very interesting
1-2 months tops, but I'm loving the new PVP, right now they have incredible numbers on us despite "gear" and "levels" [though we have tons of lowbie recruits now also]which we know doesn't mean much on the Null Resist System TM. It'll be fun as our numbers zerg up as well and we get some 50 v 50s. I know everyone thinks jimmies are rustled, but honestly like 99.999% of nihilum is LOVING the pvp and really excited.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:54 AM
Banned

Countdown to Mendans official quitting post: 1500 minutes
Old 04-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

When you(Heartbrand) caught me with my pants down last night after I got clicked in I couldn't help but lol. I just accepted my fate then asked for more click sticks. Then got killed by Dekadenz hah. Was quite a bad few minutes for me. Was pretty fun, I thought Rathe Mts / Feerot was better IMO, more space less frogloks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like 99.999% of nihilum is LOVING the pvp and really excited.
Zarah the 00.001% according to inside sources.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People pull the king thru the ground all day long up by crypt. Pathing. Aggro. Feared pets. Shit goes thru ceilings. Maybe if you aggro one mob near the entrance and swim down the tunnel they path weird to get down there and ended up aggroing shit on the way. We were fighting at a fucking exit. No one made anyone stand in mobs and die. Zone out smart guy... But no, y'all would rather whine cry and bitch about it because you were there for pixels.

FYI... If mobs aggro near a zone out... Zone out. People been doing it since 1999...
so basically it's okay to train because we were at a zone out? got it
Old 04-22-2013, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zarah the 00.001% according to betrayer of AIM chat Mornin.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quitting? I'm here for pvp son. Go back to loz cause you ain't shit on this server.

Countdown to Rettiwalk being unbanned: forever
Old 04-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Sarnak

How do u not like this paper? This is fucking great !.... Also.. Any sad nihilum member crying about them not wanting to fight is stupid as shit.. All I hear last night was nihilum telling them to zone out... Tell me why the fuck they would zone out when the dragon is inside? U want the dragon pick up your sack zone the fuck in. Fight for it... Or u can sit for 3 hours cheerleading outside the zone helpless...anyways.. Glad I made it on hope to see more time soon.. Good work my friends!!
Closed Thread