Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you serious? You think it's acceptable to ignore that shit because it's common in their culture? It's not acceptable. They have just disempowered their women so much that they don't have a voice to speak with. Let alone a voice to prevent it.

Ask those females if they think it's acceptable to be treated like that. Just because something is "acceptable" in a society doesn't mean it's right. History has proved that to us a million times over.
Bitch, get back in the kitchen and make me some purple drank.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you serious? You think it's acceptable to ignore that shit because it's common in their culture? It's not acceptable. They have just disempowered their women so much that they don't have a voice to speak with. Let alone a voice to prevent it.

Ask those females if they think it's acceptable to be treated like that. Just because something is "acceptable" in a society doesn't mean it's right. History has proved that to us a million times over.
zereh as a fellow guildie i must inform you that you are in rnf trying to have a serious argument. furthermore you are trying to use logic against a troll which results in meta trolls and trolls within a troll, such as trollception.
Banned

Quote:

Stop thinking like a westerner and assuming people think the same globally

Females DO think it's acceptable in that culture, why would you think otherwise? In some sections of that society it's shameful if the man doesn't beat his wife because that means he doesn't care enough to punish her behavior.

Interview any Saudi woman young or old and they would tell you that if their husband did not behave as such towards them it shows that he doesn't care for them.

Did you also know there are cultures in Brazil that let their children starve to death? Is that child abuse to let a 6 year old die from hunger? It is to us, but to that culture if you feed a starving child you take food from the others potentially causing dozens to starve, and it's better to just let one sickly kid die than the whole village.

Open your mind and let those thousand years worth of Christian moral superiority leak out
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bitch, get back in the kitchen and make me some purple drank.
i find ur avatar repulsive, needs a spiroc head
Old 08-16-2011, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i find ur avatar repulsive, needs a spiroc head
[IMG]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/7364/obamankfc******faggot.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-16-2011, 10:25 PM
Banned

LOL
Old 08-16-2011, 10:46 PM
Fire Giant

guineapig bans me for my fast food beliefs
Old 08-17-2011, 08:34 AM
Banned

Quote:

Who are you, a nobody, to decide what is culturally acceptable to millions of people?

I'll wait for your uneducated response filled with sexist rage.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For every Knuckle on the forums there is 10 feachies hating.
Sorry , I Couldn't resist.

Get your knuckle out of that feachie.

= side reference , my feachie hurts man.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
For every Knuckle on the forums there is 10 feachies hating.
this is funny, considering i try to be helpful and nice until that person hates on Me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

p.s. girls dont exist on the interwebs
Closed Thread