Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 07-23-2024, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

always wanted to try shadowknight.
They're the second best tanks in the game, and I will fight anyone to the green server restart that disagrees with that.

Enjoy it, I've got a paladin myself and it's super fun to play as, but clearly a different playstyle than shadowknights.
Old 07-23-2024, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

How much spare time does your scripter allow for playing eq?
All sorts of moral and ethical questions will be posed in our new reality, like when does a chatbot get to use it's gleaned knowledge to hone it's skillz in (in this case) everquest?
Imagine you just being used to learn stuff and your scripters other bot gets to use it. Im feeling sorry for you.
Digital pimping is a thing.
Old 07-24-2024, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revanx22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wanted to thank everyone for all the help! The consensus seemed to be paladin have the edge, but I opted for a shadowknight. I didn't realize their pets were actually halfway decent, and I think having feign death would be handy. I've got a 58 shaman but I still consider myself a noob, as I only really know the main leveling zones that everyone goes to. Being able to explore dungeons and zones with feign death and both invisibility spells sounds really fun.
You will have a lot of fun! Even with a nerfed Circlet of Shadows you can invis at 20 vs the cast spell at 30. Overall a great class and having a tank is very handy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]