Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2021, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird. He tried to throw out the electoral college votes of seven states. Thats a coup.

When you try to overthrow the duly elected president with nonsense like "they had competing electors" as a reason to throw out the votes of entire states, yeah....

I told you he is a traitor.

Farron Cousins said this:
Folks, it's time to call it what it was and what Donald Trump and his associates attempted earlier this year was nothing short of a coup. And we got more evidence of that this week with the six point memo put out by a Trump campaign lawyer by the name of John Eastman. And Eastman's memo, six point memo, basically explained how they wanted to take seven states, throw out their electoral college votes, because according to Eastman, there were competing electors for these seven states, which isn't even true. That's not even a thing that happened. But then he would have Mike Pence, you know, basically say these seven states, you don't get your electoral college votes. And then because nobody got to the 270 electoral college votes needed, it would move to the then Republican controlled House of Representatives where each representative would get one vote, therefore making Donald Trump, the next president of the United States. This move would have been illegal as there were no grounds to dismiss any of the electors from these seven states.

DOHHHHHHH. Oh you didnt vote for me? Lets throw those votes out. Sounds like the GOP to me.
Orange Dude hasn't been Prez for 9 months now

CNN fooling low IQ peeps for clicks and views
Old 09-22-2021, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans will not allow that. Its the only way they can win elections. The USA is undeniably more democratic than republican. They would lose, every single time. Their minority rule would cease to exist. They will NEVER agree to get rid of their only way into the white house.
Im glad you've picked a side in this war you are going to start that I will enjoy watching.

You are right, it's always the other sides fault. Everything, anything. The other side.
Old 09-22-2021, 01:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

CNN fooling low IQ peeps for clicks and views
Maybe its you who has been fooled...
Old 09-22-2021, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2021, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe its you who has been fooled...
Naw CNN is fake news

They made up all that Russian collusion stuff and low IQ peeps ate it up for years

Now same low IQ peeps eating this up too like a cheap tv dinner
Old 09-22-2021, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

You're a racist if you were interested in the Gabby Patito story.
Old 09-22-2021, 01:37 PM
Banned

YOU DAMN RACISTS PROMOTING A WHITE PRESIDENT AND SPEAKER.

SNOOP24
Old 09-22-2021, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I be ageist instead? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2021, 01:49 PM
Banned

how? LOL? I wasn't intersted i was wondering why you jibartik were obssessed

i think it's because people don't feel like they have power over their lives or can defend themselves so they identify with the victim and the really fucked up ones are just looking to see the police win so they feel safer like everything is working OK (they lost btw)

it never works

R.I.P. infinite gabbies

I blame the parents 2 (both fams). They should have taught her the way of the sword and bushido code

and her BF probably should have been locked up 16 years ago forever and let hell sort it out

if only presidant obama were stronger
Last edited by starkind; 09-22-2021 at 01:52 PM..
Old 09-22-2021, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I be ageist instead? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are a liberal!
Closed Thread