Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2023, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EZ still triggered from guilty pleas in a governmental investigation. Guilty pleas ha! Ha!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol guilty of what? You're pearl clutching your fantasies and making a spectacle of yourself.

No Trump Russian collusion

Proven 100%

Only the dumbest people ever to exist in human history still believe that hoax narrative
Old 08-19-2023, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably, but if they had seceded by then I'd be powerless to do anything about it. They'd outlaw aid if it didn't run afoul of those few right wing Christian conservatives that have actually read the bible and act upon its advice regarding foreigners.

Similar to the circumcision shit. We all know why the right won't treat that with the same hateful vitriol as they do transgenderism: circumcision fights would be right on right. Doesn't serve their actual, fascist goals.
No I mean if instead of seceding they decided to act as if the Supremacy Clause doesn't exist. Many such cases!
Old 08-19-2023, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a very strange poster, sadre. Are you making like an analogy or something by changing my post to be about drug policy? Confusing as ever.

But on drug policy, particularly the fentanyl epidemic, lax border policy is a huge driving force behind that. Trump was 1000% right when he had the audacity to suggest that many illegal immigrants are rapists and drug dealers, because they are. You can apply to get into the country legally, the fact that many don't is kind of a red flag they might not be the best boyscouts ya know?
See I'm not gonna blame the border. This stuff in my part of the country is stuff coming down from Detroit. But it spreads out from everywhere.

Fentanyl is not a biomass, know what I mean? The degree to which migrant crossings or border patrol shortcomings (not the same thing) was much more relevant when the powders were being grown in Latin and South America. That was local product.

I mean, do you want to think of solutions about the drug issue or just toot the whee horn for Trump and boo horn for dems? The drug issue is the base issue in a broad-based full spectrum misery machine that knows no race class or geographic reason.

Look into how easy it is to buy product, manufacture fentanyl pills. It's a different ballgame. Stuff is coming from everywhere. And Portland did the really cool thing of opening up an artery on the issue for us. Stay weird Portland!
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 08-19-2023 at 06:56 PM..
Old 08-19-2023, 06:57 PM
Banned

Yes drugs come from places other than mexico by way of china, but a *huge amount* come via that pathway. So, yes, border policy matters with regard to drug abuse (not to mention human trafficking), and dems are weenies on border policy. You want a meat eating megachad protecting your border, not the whims of some horn-rimmed glasses douche on msnbc who repeats "we're all immigrants" like a religious incantation every day.

We can't have nice things though because now caring about human trafficking and stopping drug abuse and punishing criminals are "right wing issues" because everyone is a partisan tribal idiot.
Old 08-19-2023, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol guilty of what? You're pearl clutching your fantasies and making a spectacle of yourself.

No Trump Russian collusion

Proven 100%

Only the dumbest people ever to exist in human history still believe that hoax narrative
hey elizondo buddy, hows that last brain cell of yours doing? still hanging in there?
Old 08-19-2023, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone is a partisan tribal idiot.
Quote:
dems are weenies on border policy
^lol

... Republicans controlled the entire government and accomplished absolutely nothing at the border, because the corporations that control the GOP and DNC rely on 3rd world immigrants to depress wages.

Republicans talk big about the border but 0 substantive actions or plans to make it stop. Equal fucking weenies
Last edited by Lune; 08-19-2023 at 08:02 PM..
Old 08-19-2023, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^lol

... Republicans controlled the entire government and accomplished absolutely nothing at the border, because the corporations that control the GOP and DNC rely on 3rd world immigrants to depress wages.

Republicans talk big about the border but 0 substantive actions or plans to make it stop. Equal fucking weenies
Well yes, I agree they basically don't do shit either. But I think you're concurring that more should be done?

And even still, they at least pay it some lip service. Whereas dems actively encourage illegal immigration, that's the whole point of declaring yourself a "sanctuary city". Until, of course, the people who actually have to deal with illegal immigration send them to your sanctuary city and suddenly it's a terrible evil! You're "playing politics" with human beings by sending them to beautiful and luxurious martha's vinyard rather than letting them despair on a shitty cot in el paso, dontcha know.
Last edited by Ooloo; 08-19-2023 at 08:09 PM..
Old 08-19-2023, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^lol

Hard to get immigration policy into a budget bill and they didn't have 60.

Parliamentarian would rule it non-germane.
Old 08-19-2023, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I mean if instead of seceding they decided to act as if the Supremacy Clause doesn't exist. Many such cases!
Talking with you about any given thing is a chore and I'm not googling this shit on principle
Old 08-19-2023, 09:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How novel, an atheist Liberal lecturing Christians on Scripture.

If you had any idea what the Bible says and a basic sense of reality, you'd know there's a difference in foreigners and illegal immigrants. Since you're so knowledgeable on the topic, perhaps you can share with the group what Romans 13 has to say about it.
I'm not an Atheist, I am a Classical Christian, Boomer Facebook Uncle
Closed Thread