Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Banned

whoa bro.. ipost on the foh forums in that thread

what u say about me, BRO?
Old 01-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well then for gods sakes, stop posting your opinions and keep them to yourself. No one cares (except maybe Lazortag, but he's a confirmed helmet wearing retard irl).
I'm sorry, I thought this was a thread for posting our ideas on how to save the server, for people who have actually taken the time out of their day to plan and consider options to improve the population other than, you know, trolling people. Because that works so well...
Old 01-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry, I thought this was a thread for posting our ideas on how to save the server, for people who have actually taken the time out of their day to plan and consider options to improve the population other than, you know, trolling people. Because that works so well...
Bro- We told them months before the server about recharging and specific items, some of them got removed but it took over a month of in-game play. You are giving your opinion about something that will never change or be implemented on R99 or a server that these developers create/host. Stop wasting your time and clusterfucking this thread. It's common sense.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are giving your opinion about something that will never change or be implemented on R99 or a server that these developers create/host. Stop wasting your time and clusterfucking this thread. It's common sense.
There you go again claiming to have inside knowledge of what the developers will or will not do, and what they are or are not considering. I was unaware that you were a developer on the team now. Again, congratulations on your promotion from ragequitting excusemonger!
Old 01-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There you go again claiming to have inside knowledge of what the developers will or will not do, and what they are or are not considering. I was unaware that you were a developer on the team now. Again, congratulations on your promotion from ragequitting excusemonger!
Ok let me start a debate on why we should implement golden unicorn pink ponies into the game as mounts that cost 55p22g and are fasters then selos. Anyone who says it won't happen is a fuckin MORAN unless a GM specifically posts about it not happening.

Or we could just use common sense and realize they would only ever allow purple fuckin ponies on r99.

btw
|
v sig
Old 01-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Unicorns can't be ponies. Now you're just being ridiculous, cast :/
Old 01-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ok let me start a debate on why we should implement golden unicorn pink ponies into the game as mounts that cost 55p22g and are fasters then selos. Anyone who says it won't happen is a fuckin MORAN unless a GM specifically posts about it not happening.

Or we could just use common sense and realize they would only ever allow purple fuckin ponies on r99.

btw
|
v sig
That was a very apt analogy. Oh wait no, what's the opposite of that?

Is this how you ran your guild too, by trolling any and all valid options and opinions other than your own?

I think it's fairly easy to see that when the server population has options like you and Lazortag as guild leaders, hardcoded teams is a very viable choice to consider for the large majority who do not care to suffer trolling and abuse at the hands of totally insufferable assholes.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
I do not care to suffer trolling and abuse at the hands of totally insufferable assholes.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That was a very apt analogy. Oh wait no, what's the opposite of that?

Is this how you ran your guild too, by trolling any and all valid options and opinions other than your own?

I think it's fairly easy to see that when the server population has options like you and Lazortag as guild leaders, hardcoded teams is a very viable choice to consider for the large majority who do not care to suffer trolling and abuse at the hands of totally insufferable assholes.
Give me some credit, I'm much nicer than Cast.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 01-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Banned

Much is a bit of an overstatement, googoo.
Closed Thread